Sign in to follow this  
Wevsky

Esplanades Level Dover Castle 12/10/2010

The only problem with that is im stuck in Dudley til Friday and York next week. And as im away this week, il have to keep the missus happy over the weekend. Least im leaving my current job very soon.

Ah right ..im in no doubt it will be sealed..be nice if they got off there arses and cleared all the syringes out from in there too..

cheers mike :) wanna come out next week with me and uncle ..we have a plan

looks good down there......just a little hint.....as you have light burn (too bright in some areas of your pics) move your torch faster and dont keep in one spot roo long this will even your lighting out.....if you need any other info please pm me m8.....lighting in caves/mines where i go is a real bugger some times too ! :thumb

looks good down there......just a little hint.....as you have light burn (too bright in some areas of your pics) move your torch faster and dont keep in one spot roo long this will even your lighting out.....if you need any other info please pm me m8.....lighting in caves/mines where i go is a real bugger some times too ! :thumb

yeah thanks for the tip my earlier pics where done with my trusty maglite over 30 seconds or more..these where earlier ones taken with the 200 lumens lenser..i keep forgetting it has a wicked focus beam on it spot to flood with one hand ,i just kept on forgetting to use it..getting there matey :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      One I`ve done 3 times in 2012 so heres a compilation
      This is the place where I popped my urbex cherry

I`m partial to HDR and I`ve noticed going back over my early stuff its a bit neon so apols, I`ve toned the saturation down a bit these days
      Cheers
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      firstly I make no apology for the size of this thread or the order of the pics, its been a 3 day battle of processing
      Visited with Project Mayhem, Lowri and non member Diane
      Well, what a crazy 30+ hours this turned out to be.
      Left central englandshire at 4pm, only to realise that 1 member didnt have their passport !! so a quick detour to wales (guess who) and we were back on track, straight into an accident on the motorway, so after 90 mins of traveling approx 100 meters we were off again.................. I had built in about 2-3 hours buffer "just incase"...... this would be close.
      Uneventful drive to the chunnel, until we heard of "problems" at the chunnel........ wtf !!! the curse was hanging over us !!
      5 hours delay !! we wouldnt make it !! wtf !!!
      Drive in and ask random bloke trying to sort out all the cars, and he said "just head to the trains, we`ve given up trying to sort an order out"
      45 mins later we are on a train, 2 hours drive over the other side and a cheeky 2hours sleep in a service station.
      Alarms go off and we are off again, met our contact and the rest is history...............

• By The last witness
      Hey guys.
      Today i will show you a castle with a not so nice past. It was build around 1550 and was used by the nazis a a holiday home. It was used by a person which stands close to Adolf Hitler.
      After a difficult entry we see a place which was neraly out of vandalism. It was a really nice location.
      Enjoy the pictures

• By coolboyslim
      Info
      few friends and i went here and pics are awesome and deserve to be seen.Secca was there a lot and avoiding was fun. But up until leaving all was fine then spotted by little red van but lucky us we where already out. Amazing place and way better than camelot lol. Pics by dave bear on his awesome cam :-). This place deserves the better quality pics lol.
      History.
      Loudoun Castle was a theme park set around the ruins of the 19th century Loudoun Castle near Galston, in the Loudoun area of Ayrshire, Scotland, United Kingdom. The park opened in 1995, and closed at the end of the 2010 season. The park's mascot was Rory the Lion.
      The park was opened in 1995 by a company based in London and has since been through the hands of travelling showman Raymond Codona to its current owner, Henk Bembom's Parkware Ltd. Bembom took over the park in 2002 and invested £5m during his first year there, followed by an additional £2m in the second.[1] Bembom continued to bring new rides and attractions to the park each year, including another £2m worth of investment in 2007.[2] In winter 2006, Parkware moved all their operations and ride stock to Loudoun from their previous storage buildings in Margate.
      On 15 July 2007, 18-year-old ride operator Mark Blackwood died after falling 80 feet (24 m) from a roller coaster he was pushing, which had got stuck. He was taken to Crosshouse Hospital in Kilmarnock for treatment but died there on Monday 16 July 2007.[3] After a two-week trial, the jury found the park owners not guilty of failing to provide proper training and supervision at Kilmarnock Sheriff Court on Saturday 10 October 2009.[4]
      In September 2010 it was announced that the park had closed, Bembom stating that it was "no longer economically viable." There are no clear indications as to the future use of the site, whether the current owners intend to sell the business on as a 'going concern' or if they intend to use the site for other purposes.[5] As of February 2011 a number of rides were for sale, including Twist 'n' Shout, Goldrush, Barnstomer, Wacky Worm, Crows Nest and Jammy Dodgems. Enjoy all .. PIC HEAVY Due to nature of place and the amount of stuff to photograph.

Fantastic place hope you enjoyed looking. It does not look like this now lol most of the rides have gone.
    • By Colourbex

Thank you for watching my photos! If you want to see more of my work please visit and like my page:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colourbex/834327016579594?sk=timeline

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!