• Similar Content

• By The Urban Collective
      Hey, guys here's my video report on the #post-apocalyptic #Camelot #ThemePark.
      I've already made a photographic report with a full history etc so I won't bore you with that here as it is featured in the footage.

Thanks for any feedback guys take it, easy man. 
      PEACE

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By chris banks
      I have found a location close to me in West Yorkshire that has been covered before, the site is nearly completely destroyed but the main barn and some of the out buildings still exist. 
      I enjoyed looking around the site and turning it into a cinematic style video (i hope i aren't hated for it, my last video i posted on here went down well).

Let me know what you think of the video.

• By The Urban Collective
      CAMELOT - Theme Park - Photographic Report - Feb 2018

This abandoned resort and theme park is located in the English county of Lancashire.
      The park's theme was based on the well-known story of King Arthur and the Knights of the roundtable

After numerous takeovers, the theme park was purchased by Story Group and leased to Knight's Leisure who ran the park.
      However, it's closure was announced by the operator, in November 2012.
      In August 2014, an application to build houses on the site was unanimously rejected with 261 public objections.

As of Feb 2018, the park stands empty a former shadow of its glory day slowly but surely falling victim to mother nature.

A new housing development plan has been submitted, to many a protest from the local residents,
      However, if it does go through the once magical kingdom of Camelot will be lost forever.

We gained entry into the former petting zoo and made our way to the middle of the park where we were caught by 4 security guards and a static full of dogs.

Anyway, I hope you can enjoy the pics as its all I was able to get.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

• By SticksandDrones
      This is my first Urbex adventure. I recently moved to West Sussex and though I'd have a look around at some popular and easily accessible sites to explore. I stumbled upon Bedham Chapel and after some quick research, I found the location and travelled there. We drove down a single track road until spotted it in the woodland below us. We parked a few hundred metres further down the road and set out on foot to get there.

This is my video report that I captured and I apologise for the clickbaity title of the video and the fact that it's so weird it looks staged. But it really isn't! My girlfriends reaction to this is real and we were definitely creeped out by our find. If anyone has any idea of what this ceremony was about, please let me know!

Video Link

• By obscureserenity
      Colonia IL / Mono Orphanage

History

The orphanage was built on the border of Switzerland and Italy. Sadly there doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there regarding this location. From what I've gathered it originally served as an orphanage and at some point in time, it was also used as a summer camp. Despite being closed during the 1970's, it has remained in pretty good condition with minimal graffiti and vandalism. 

Visit

Visited again with @darbians and @vampiricsquid. Unfortunately when we visited the beds had been removed but lucky there was still a lot left to photograph. The chapel was absolutely stunning and it was nice to see that some furniture, including the desks from the classrooms were still there. All in all an excellent location to finish off our Italian adventure.