Sign in to follow this  
Wevsky

UK Spillers millenium Mills may 2011

Right after the many many reports im not going to quote same history as has been done ever so well!

Myself space invader ,silver rainbow ,obscurity,Nelly and skeleton key met up got acquainted and hit this place..very early tbh..so no secca..that was the way out blocked by his vehicle and he sealed our access up while we where in there..that being said me and nelly got on the roof..yay us ;)

Right few pics

DSC04125.jpg

DSC04144.jpg

DSC04154.jpg

DSC04172.jpg

DSC04182.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04228.jpg

DSC04244.jpg

DSC04254.jpg

DSC04255.jpg

Been done to death,,but i had to wideangle the place ..and fun indeed was had,,nellys a fooking legend :)

thought id bump this up as tbh more people should get to visit this place..ignore the oversized watermarks was a long time ago

I've never managed to make it in here, every time we've gone to do it we've either been spotted before we got to the buildings, or they've been filming up there so there's been ridiculous numbers of people etc.

They're not bad pics at all Wevsky :-)

I've never managed to make it in here, every time we've gone to do it we've either been spotted before we got to the buildings, or they've been filming up there so there's been ridiculous numbers of people etc.

They're not bad pics at all Wevsky :-)

ah they werent bad..and the film crews where a pain in the arse we all went up one night to be met by them.

only just seen this, cracking photos. Love the last two !, i need to get in there again during the day :D

cant believe this was 2 years ago..last time we visited was for night shots from roof

a few from the roof at night

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

and a long exposure as the sun came up from inside

CSC_0022.jpg