Sign in to follow this  
maverick

newbie!!!

Hi guys I have finally join and I shall get some photos up soon, but before that a few clues of how to get the %7Boption%7D bit that I need from Flickr to share my photos would be great as I have no idea

ah god flickr..i know you can copy the share code but then you have the spammy links,im a photobucket user ,i know you can edit part of the code out so it works without the linkbacks ill have to see if i can find it

Hi guys I have finally join and I shall get some photos up soon, but before that a few clues of how to get the %7Boption%7D bit that I need from Flickr to share my photos would be great as I have no idea

And a big welcome !

:thumb

Right had a look on my flickr its the share/bb code..then you will get this ..i hope his works..with spammy link backs to flickr

8341907816_97fd9e2ba9_c.jpg

DSC_0066 by Wevsky, on Flickr

if you remove the part of the code with the link attached it will post without the linkback..so should look like this if i can get it to work,ive added spaces to show the code

[ img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8080/8341907816_97fd9e2ba9_c.jpg[ /img]

^^thats the bit of the code you want to keep included..and its just along from the top part of code..damn im helpfull today :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sentinel
      Hi Guy's
      New to this website but not completely new to exploring, Been out and about for just over three months now.
      I have a few reports to put up and will do so over the next few days.
      Hope you enjoy reading my reports and hope to run into some of you guys whilst out exploring.
      Cheers
    • By insider
      Im from Ghent, Belgium and new to urbex!
      went to a truly great abandoned university building recently and am so excited to do more exploring!
      theres a lot of great places around ghent that i want to check out, if anyone feels like joining please let me know
    • By northerngeek
      Just saying hi :-). New here today. Looking for people to explore with, and interresting sites. Mainly in Østlandet, Norway, simply because that's where I live so it's the easiest. But I also love to travel to explore, so opportunities to do that is also most welcome :-).
    • By SpyroDaDragon
      Hi All,
      I am a complete newbie to urban exploration and after viewing several websites etc I have decided to step into the light!
      Any advice on sites to visit in Surrey would be greatly appreciated.
      Additionally (please do not judge) I am going to be visiting any recommended sites with my 10 year old son. He is also an avid photographer and joins in my passion for long forgotten places.
      Any help or points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Spyro xx
    • By Desolate Nation
      Hi Everyone, I have always had a facination with exploring derelict and abandoned buildings but not been able to do anything for quite some years due to family commitments but now the kids have grown up im hoping to free up some time for me ,dont know anyone else that does Urbex but hopefully thats going to change now ive found this site of which ive spent many evenings going over some of the fantastic topics
      Regards
      Squidy