Well hello there!

Fairly new to this. I'm in the South Kent area + I've explored a few sites, the first of which were Dover underground stuffs (thanks to Silverainbow - I think I've improved my climbing skillz a bit now!) Equipped with just an iphone at the time, I've got me a dslr to play with now. I've visited 3 places with it, and I'll probably put a report up of the one with the best(but not amazing) photos as a start.

I've always found history and old buildings and stuff fascinating, I'd love for them all to be restored/saved etc, but there's just something about the abandoned and decaying isn't there?! There's some impressive photography and reports on here, hope I can match them some day :D

So that's me all introduced :)

Well hello there!

Fairly new to this. I'm in the South Kent area + I've explored a few sites, the first of which were Dover underground stuffs (thanks to Silverainbow - I think I've improved my climbing skillz a bit now!) Equipped with just an iphone at the time, I've got me a dslr to play with now. I've visited 3 places with it, and I'll probably put a report up of the one with the best(but not amazing) photos as a start.

I've always found history and old buildings and stuff fascinating, I'd love for them all to be restored/saved etc, but there's just something about the abandoned and decaying isn't there?! There's some impressive photography and reports on here, hope I can match them some day :D

So that's me all introduced :)

Nice one welcome aboard,look forward to some reports from you don't worry so much about pic quality i used to use my camera phone and just mooch around so a few of my old shots aren't the best,sure you'll get there some good stuff around kent to be had,few good members around that way SilverRainbow is a top bloke,Main thing have fun :)

Hello Starlight, it's great to have some new blood on the forum.

I'm looking forward to see some of your pics :)

What type of camera did you get?

Hi bud and again think its really nice when some one takes the time to say hello and a brief insight to who they are and about :thumb Welcome and anything any can do to help just shout as what we are about SK :thumb

Hey starlight, welcome along to the forums, nice work on the first post! Hope to see more soon! :D

Guest Scattergun

Hello there, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your reports. Any questions or advice you have just ask :)