Sign in to follow this  
Stussy

Hey Everyone!

Hello, I'm Stussy based up in Aberdeen. Been exploring for around 18 months, hopefully get to know a few more of you a bit better. Seen various usernames kicking around "the others" and looking to do a bit more networking etc and hopefully wet my feet doing several explores in England possibly Europe this year!

Hope I can contribute to you site, with some of my crappy pictures :)

Some really nice stuff up Norf, just a shame it's all so far apart!

Nice to have you here though, be really nice to see some Scotterish stuffs :D

Great to have you on board buddy been talking to a few of the guys and look forwards to what you can contribute as with most forums there’s a lack of Scottish posts as we know that it has so much to offer.

Great stuff mate :thumb

As one wise man once said to me regarding sploring

“The egos and grudges really need to be left on the classroom so we can get out to the playground n actually have fun, since that is why we all do what we do!â€

oh yeh that was you :beer:

so easy to jump on squeezyjet up to bonny scotland these days summer trip :)

Yep Defo kept trying to get up to see family at the end of last year and get some sploring in

but went pear shaped :o

Oh well its a New Year :thumb

Welcome aboard Stussy look forward to seeing you contribute, it's all about taking part that counts mate so wouldn't worry about the quality of yer pics, some of us use camera phones, some point n shoot, others use Dslr's it's all about getting out n about and having fun !

:D

How do Stussy? Seen yer pix 'elsewhere', FAR from crappy mate!! Look forward to seeing some new stuff... :)

Really good thanks, how you doing? Hopefully got some new things up shortly, got a few new things on Flickr, just to write the reports up now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hamtagger
      On the news this morning. New Adler Hey Children's Hospital to open shortly leaving the old one in the Springfield park area empty and awaiting demo next year
      http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/new-alder-hey-what-happens-10160093
    • By Timeless Seeker
      Hey guys, I`m new here.
      Already been in the Facebook-group for some time and now joined this forum
      I am 19 y/o, live near Munich in southern Germany and study Architecture.
      I do photography as a hobby since one year now and like decayed buildings best!
      Maybe some of you know me from Flickr or Facebook already, hope to see some known faces and of course new, too
      Here you can find my photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/timelessseeker/
      Cheers! Peter
    • By MobileNeophyte
      Hello, my name is Mike and I'm from Buffalo, NY.
      I've been a part of the Urban Exploration community for 10 years, though mostly arm chairing on UER.
      I consider my photography to be okay.
      Let's group up and go somewhere.
    • By 5PR1NK5
      Hi peeps, some of you may or may not know me from other forums/Faceache.
      Just a quick 'what's up' to say I've finally signed up to the forum! Now just got to finish sorting the massive backlog of pics and get some reports up!
      Happy sploring all! ; )
      5PR1NK5
    • By El Vagus
      I practice urbex there are 4 years ago i'm from France, but i spend many time outside. I have two hobbies in my life, first travelling like a hobbo and vagabond and secondly urban exploration (and photography of course). I visit many spot around the world: all eurpoe ukraina, romania bulgaria kosovo mongolia russia china nepal......

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!