Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By shacklerurbex
      A quick one this but I'm quite happy with how it came out.
      St. Pauls church was completed in 1849 and shut in 1999. It was (at least in 2008) on the market for the somewhat bargin price of £170,000. Now you dont get the windows with that (they have been auctioned off) you do however get multiple pigeon corpses and the splended aroma they have left behind...

A cracking little church and it's sad to see it in the state it's in.

Like if you like
      subscribe if you wish
      comments welcome
    • By plod
      Not a huge amount to say about this place, just wanted to share a few photos. Came here with @Buffalo
      Explore was pretty straight forward, nothing much left of the place it was still worth a quick visit though.

Thanks for looking 
    • By degenerate
      Stephenson Bros originally manufactured soap based agents for the processing of wool. In Kelly's Bradford Postal Directory of 1927 the building is listed as the business premises of Messrs Stephenson Brothers Ltd Dry Salters.
      Some rotten and spongy floors here. Visited with three non-members.

Thanks for looking.
    • By Hydro

No history unfortunately, and it will soon be luxury apartments
      Narrowly avoiding death with Raz, Jamie_P & Rott3nWood.
      The Explore;
      So we went for a look at the Conditioning House but other than teleportation i couldnt see a way in. So not worth traversing a wall with concreted glass on the top and a gate covered in Razor Wire... Still always come out with a positive right so going with that frame of mind, if i'd have slipped i'd have received ghetto acupuncture free of charge - Sweet
      So over the road we went and after crossing the needle forrest (Not nice pine needles if you catch my drift) we had a look around this place.
      Nothing spectacular and not really worth the risk of aids or being mauled by the dogs loose in the building or even the dodgey as fook floors but i still managed to chuck together a decent amount of photos;

Thanks for looking

• By Hydro

Had last week off work and conveniently so did Raz, so obviously went went on a derp hunt.

On this occasion our travels (and my pug) took us to Bradford for what i would describe as a series of catastrophic fail, so on our way back we decided to go the back way in the hope we might stuble across some kind of spectacular building to save the day. What we found was by no means spectacular but it was so clean and tidy that it more than made up for what it lacked.

Little bit of history courtesy of Raz cause im lazy and google got me the exact same info.
      Parkam Chilled Foods are manufacturers of quality cooked meat, sandwich and sandwich filler products for the retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors. The group is made up of five companies, each with their own specialities. Together Parkam Chilled Foods provide the complete cooked meats solution manufacturing a vast range of products from a variety of species.

The explore;
      So after a dodgey Bear Grylls like entrance into the grounds of the factory we proceeded to scope out the place and at first it appeared to be locked tighter than a nuns f****, however, perseverance paid off and we found our entry. It would appear that whomever owns the building really doesnt give a toss about it as they have a rather sophisticated sensor alarm system which is turned off. We found this out after a few heart stopping moments everytime we passed one.
      Few buildings we never made it into as we didnt want to out stay our welcome so quick get on and get in
      Heres a few more;

As always thanks for looking

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!