Sign in to follow this  
SuZyQue

Just a quick hello

I think I said hi the first time round lol, but hi again now living in suffolk but originally from kent and lived in ramsgate for 10 years, I'm a carer for a living and luv exploring done the old asylums, pyestock etc and a few others, also I'm a beachbum luv the sea and always beachcombing on the beach, don't explore as much anymore but still have the bug, also luv travelling and going to blues festivals and having fun and dancing and of course drinking. Well thats me happy exploring all :)

Hi SuZi Que :)

Must seam a bit strange saying hello for a second time round but so glad you did and thanks :thumb

Its cool to see some of the original faces on the forum .

As you said once the splore bug bites theres no going back .

Thanks again for taking the time :beer:

Thankyou all for your welcome, not as young as you lot lol, but you never know daughter up at the weekend and we just might hit the road for a bit of exploring. ;)

Thankyou, theres a few reports of mine back in these archives somewhere lol, back in 2007, I've got my eye on a few things up here so you never know ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Provost Kenneth
      Hi alll !
      I'm Kenneth from Belgium
      I finally stranded here after only looking at the fb page
      I hope to see many great places and lovely pics.
      Greetz and thx for the accept!
    • By whynotdiex
      Hi, Guys Names Jack live in willenhall / Wolverhampton with Loocyloo
      we are always up for meeting new peeps
    • By Creaven
      hi guys im a new member and pretty new to urbexing .. i live in a place called keighley its neer bradford and leeds in west yorkshire
      always looking for new people to meet up with and go on an adventure speak to all soon
    • By skeleton key

If you have recently joined Forum Welcome .
      Its always nice when joining to just take a moment and say a quick hello.
      No autobiography's required Just a hi and where your from is fine and thanks for taking the time

Also please take the time to view The Forum Guidelines
      as we all want a layed back & happy forum for all to share.
      viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!