Sign in to follow this  
SuZyQue

The largest abandoned factory in the world WOW

mighty interesting read that !, who wants a road trip the usa ? ;], i can only imagine then tens if not hundreds of homeless in a place like that.. crazy. thanks for sharing though =]

Guest Scattergun

Detroit, probably more to explore there than Pripyat. Might think about a wee trip next year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By crabb
      A rather big, very secure office building that was believed to be used as a computer centre for the department of work and pensions. Nothing about the building online as far as I am aware apart from it was said to be a rejected building for social security and not a single photo of the insides can be found. Been vacant for at least 10 years and we was probably the only people to be see inside since it was boarded and locked about a decade ago. The structure's size in total is around 80,000 square feet, consisting of 3 floors. It was also protected by motion sensors so had to tread carefully but managed to get a few snaps of the best bits. Enjoy
      ot

• By meepers
      It's been months sense I got out and explored an abandoned location.  There wasn't much left here, but it still felt great to be back on that horse again. 

• By SneakySnitch
      One of a Kind Acoustic Places !

Never seen anything like this Fuel Storage of the NVA Troops in Germany

• By Ninurta
      Baikonur cosmodrome.