• Similar Content

• By Ninja Kitten
      Every now and again i hear this nag."mum..mum..when can you take me sploring,,,something fun like a school..a swimming pool and a place with loads to look at...."not much to ask really! ...a quick call to my bestey PS and wer in the car ... an hour or so later and we pull up...may as well teach them the tricks of the trade while their young hay:) A fantastic splore as always with PS and a young Nitro Ninja..
      Looks like the headmasters out for the day....its splore time !

• By Himeiji
      Hi everyone!

I'm looking for people to visit locations together, somewhere in Belgium, NL, Luxembourg, France, or nearby)
      I'm rather experienced with urbex, but I don't really like doing it alone and it's hard to find people who also understand what they're doing at locations.
      I'm mostly interested in metro/underground stuff and roofs. Soon I'm planning to search for some roofs in Brussels and Amsterdam, and check out local metro. 
      If you'd like to join me - let me know!
    • By Lament

A former ballhaus somewhere in the eastern of Germany. At the moment they are renovating the building and for a small amount of money you can get acces for taking photographs. 

• By Lament

Little house somewhere in Belgium. Seems there lived an 103 year old lady and after a fire on the upper floor she left the house. Her son still comes there every week to feed the cat.