Sign in to follow this  
SuZyQue

How to upload pics?

Hi everyone, I know this sounds thick lol, but I'm very old, and everything technical keeps changing, well long story short, how do I get my pics on here for a report from photobucket, I can't remember how to do it, I thought it was that copy and paste thing but that won't work, I have a photbucket account. I'm stuck, help please :):):)

Thankyou, yep it certainly has, just wish it was the same as it was I could see all my photos in one go so much easier. I'm not the most patient lol I wanna click and it be done. Just had a weird message on there asking me if I liked young girls omg what is the internet coming to. :)

Hi SK soz didn't reply sooner been doing the nightshift and sleeping, the message on photobucket was a advert with a 19yr old girl blonde and big boobs, it just came up and asked me if I like young girls and said talk to me am I alone etc, weird I'm a mum to 3 grown up girls, made me feel sick, if I thought my daughter was doing that I would be horrified, I don't expect it being a female I know males would probably love it, but not me, you don't expect to be looking through photos and that comes up, I did get advert for things to buy and holidays but that on there is weird to me, :dunno2: