Ninja Kitten

We Need Your Photos! All Members heads up here!

As you are aware the forum is currently being revamped...I am in the process of designing the banner that heads the forum oblivion state... what i need is photos that depict what we do and what we are all about...and who better to ask than all you guys and gals!!...once we have a good across the board selection we shall chose ones that shall be used for the banner..so dig out all your favs and post them below.the is no limit to the amount you can post but do bear in mind what it is being used for and that writing will be placed ontop of it and possibly several photos merged into one ...heres your chance to contribute towards what with out a doubt is the best up and coming forum of 2013.. ;)

Great idea!

see if there's something you like on my flickr, drop me a pm and ill send over a copy :cool2:

i like that approach i have many many favourites..

heres my flickr or my blogs in my signiture i really dont want to clog the page up as i cant choose which i like the best

but just for the sake of it heres a couple..i have the originals without the silly watermak

This is exactly what we need! amazing shots! however the idea is that you post your pics up here..im so sorry we just dont have the time to search through all the flickr albums,,its not the idea lol...come on YOU choose and post away :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Urban Collective
      The old abandoned farmhouse - Charnock Richard - Chorley - Feb 2018
      One of my favourite explores so far this old abandoned farmhouse was brimming with history and fortunately, we made it just before the bulldozers did.
      I've seen plenty of footage of this old place on the web and it seems we made it just after the foliage had been pruned lol.
      A quality explore with quality likeminded people.
    • By The Urban Collective
      Brock Mill video and photographic reports - 5/2/2018
      A quality explore that we really enjoyed. Not the most architecturally stunning but still there's a certain beauty about decay.
    • By xtrmhiker
      Longtime urban explorer (43 years so far) currently residing in South Florida where there is absolutely nothing of interest but I was lucky enough to spend 38 years in the Northeast where there are/were numerous Kirkbride Design Asylums, abandoned subway stops, hospitals, cemeteries, etc and 5 years in the United Kingdom where there are everything and anything of interest.
    • By Ninja Kitten
      Are we all done for posting our favourite photos on the thread " WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS "??
      If so i suggest you all take a peek at the photos posted on there and choose what you like best and post below...only choose one..and il get to work on it... cheers guys and gals!!
    • By Nelly
      How diverse can urban exploring be? On Sunday I was taking pictures of my adrenaline pumped mates, stripping off and posing for photos in Harold Wood morgue. 24 hours later and I'm sitting all alone in a dusty but serene 700 year old church in the middle of nowhere.

Information on this beautiful church is very sparse on the internet, but I have managed to find the following from various sources
      Deconsecrated in March 1985, the church dates from the fourteenth century, and was first mentioned in registers in 1538 and still has two windows of that age.
      The church had a bell dated 1594 but this is long gone
      On the inside the wooden floor on which once stood the pews is rotted and cracked an sunlight streams through several cracks in the walls
      There is no stained glass and only two interior monuments - one monument is dated 1591 and 1593.
      The pulpit remains, plus one stool and a kneeler. In the corner are rusting oil fires and an oil can.
      Research on the internet suggest that a planning application for residential use had been submitted but might have been rejected - probably due to lack of road access
      The church and graveyard is now managed by Epping Forest Countrycare and had been owned by an un-nammed party since 2008