SuZyQue

Some future explores

Just noticed this, a few things I've seen via news and research:-

Hovis factory Garrats green birmingham closes April 24th 2013.

Remploy closing October 2013

Tucker fastners Birmingham closes end march

Fords southampton transit closure closing july 2013

Didcot power station A closed 23 Mrch 2013, 72 staff staying for 9 months to do the decommiosning process

Thanks guys, thats whats it's about team building and glad to be of help, can't climb or do as much as you but like to think I can contribute in a small way. Sometimes I find things by accident lol. :)

Guest Captain Slow

Brum sounds interesting. Could be worth a look in the near future

Are Remploy still manufacturing? Theres hardly anything left of them in South Wales. Infact, after a short internet search there appears to be only 3 sites left over an area of roughly 350 square miles. Yikes!

Didcot Power Station? OK, well if you plan to try that one take this into account: active security, 12ft steel fence (like a prison) complete with 4ft electric fencing along the top, PIR-activated CCTV every few yards, live power station within the perimeter and workers possibly working 24 hours on the main block. I seriously doubt anyone will even try it, but I'll continue to keep an eye on it.

You have more chance of being crowned the next pope than being able to do Didcot A as it stands for the quite considerable future, but never say never.

active security, 12ft steel fence (like a prison) complete with 4ft electric fencing along the top, PIR-activated CCTV every few yards, live power station within the perimeter and workers possibly working 24 hours on the main block.

Only that, eh? No bee shooting security dogs or shark-infested moats? Piece of cake.

Guest Dubbednavigator

Take some marmite and a pair of tweezers and you will be laughing at them