Sign in to follow this  
darbians

Other Tractors and Fisheyes are fun 2012

When I got my fisheye, and as I am from Norfolk one of the first photos I took with it was a tractor! I was quite pleased with the results so I thought I would have a wander about this site. All are processed from 3 handheld bracketed images. I know a bit lazy. Sorry there seems to be a bit of a formula to the images but I hope you enjoy.

crane4.jpg

cabin2.jpg

crane3.jpg

bigscoop1.jpg

digger2.jpg

digger1.jpg

crane2.jpg

bigwheels.jpg

trax2.jpg

flattire.jpg

headondigger.jpg

ploughthing.jpg

tractor2.jpg

This sure is way out,but I like it very much.I know this site very well,and these machines look soo different the way you shot them. :cool2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Doug
      Not the greatest photos ever, but yeah... mine are the after shots (shown first) and the before shots (shown after) are 25 years old and not mine.
      I hope that all makes sense

• By Riding Japan
      Urban exploration in Japan is called Haikyo which is also the word "ruin" as far as i know.

I ve made a few videos and i d like to share them here.

please have a look and tell me what u think.

PS: why is there no flag tag thingy for japan xD

• By Andy
      I took hundreds of pictures of beds in houses, hotels, hospitals and so on. Here is a selection of them.

Now show yours...  

• By JohnAgnelo
      As i promise i came back on the other day to this wonderfull house, this time someone was there and some of the windows where open. A take some photos with this incredible light. And finally explored the rest of the house, it has some really big rooms, each one more beautiful than the other. I also got a lot of new information on the property.
      You can read about the first visit here:

Now let's go see the house.

This is the dinning room, In here the family would dine with a wonderfull view of the river and the city on the other side, with their carved fireplace giving them warm.
       This room is really big, around 3 to 3 and a half meter tall.

This is the most beautifull in my opinion. It would be the living room and also a place to entretain guests. It as a incredible fireplace with carved wood and as views to the front of the house and river, unfortunately the floor is full of pieces of chandelier.

This derelict chapel once hosted private prayers, the priest would come from the church every sunday to give it to the count's family.

This is the guest room, also very damaged.

This is the entrance hall, it has a wonderfull dome covering it, through this doors already passed princes, dukes, counts, Presidents and industry tycoons.

This stairs lead to the main bedroom, the iron work in beautifull.

Over the stair a rotten skylight let light shine on the old stairs.

This is the main bedroom, it as a balcony but is too exposed to the street, in here the last true count died 40 years after the monarchy was abolished.

This is the extension that where added to the house in the 30's

It's really a wonderfull house, a remainder of a far by gone era.

Hope you enjoyed.

• By Landie_Man
      I visited this site on two separate occasions; once in early April with a non-explorer friend; and again a week later with Mookster and our American Explorer friend who is over on a uni placement. 
      The site is in the middle of a busy town, right on the main road and is in pretty good condition; not surprising as it only closed in  December 2017.  Inside its very very bare and only a few features redeem it.  It's nice and relaxed and all the power is still on, meaning that the cell panic alarms work and can be silenced from the central panel.  

Brentwood is one of several Police Stations in Essex to close recently; Tim and I explored Witham Station on the first visit.

The Police Station was built in 1937 and In December 2015 it was announced by Police and Crime Commissioner Nick Alston, that 15 police stations were to be closed to the public in Essex as part of a £63million spending cut. Brentwood Police Station was one of the 9 Police Stations closing completely. He stated that the buildings were buildings were no longer fit for purpose.
      "Police officers, not buildings, fight crime," Chief Constable Stephen Kavanagh said.

"We spend too much on too many police buildings, many of which are either no longer fit for policing or are hardly used by the public to report crime.
      Bentwood Police station was eventually closed to the public in April 2016, and was finally fully vacated by the Police in December 2017. 

Police Operations have now moved to the local Town Hall. The building was closed as it cost £10million per year in running costs, and would have cost a further £30million in maintenance to bring it to modern standards. 

Kemsley LLP have recently announced the earmarking of Brentwood Police Station for proposed residential development. The former Police Station extends to approximately 2.75 acres and a planning application is to be submitted for 70-100 dwellings as part new builds,and part conversion of existing buildings.

More At:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/landie_man/albums/72157696171022175