SuZyQue

What made you use the username you use?

This always fascinates me on how we all choose the username we use, well mine came from the name Suzi Quattro can't sing but would luv to play the drums, and a old lp from way back a singer called JJ Cale and on it a track called SuziQ and it stuck, why did you choose yours:- :)

My real, actual, proper surname. A few years ago everyone I know replaced my first name, so I've been called by my surname ever since.

Mines simple..my surname at school was shortened to Wevs..then when i bacame internet aware and due to a few tv shows i added the "Sky..simples

Guest Scattergun

Sickbag Scattergun. Scattergun coz apparently I loosely resemble one in terms of being abrupt, loud, indirectional, unreliable and over the top. Sickbag as it was the most common thing my mum said on long journeys in the car when I was a sprog, preceded by 'GET A' and followed with an exclamation mark. I'm awright now though. Was my password on various punk forums. Though now I appear to be getting referred to as ninja boy.

Sickbag Scattergun. Scattergun coz apparently I loosely resemble one in terms of being abrupt, loud, indirectional, unreliable and over the top. Sickbag as it was the most common thing my mum said on long journeys in the car when I was a sprog, preceded by 'GET A' and followed with an exclamation mark. I'm awright now though. Was my password on various punk forums. Though now I appear to be getting referred to as ninja boy.

Among many other names we decide to call you on the day :lol: But i can assure everyone that the Scattergun definition is extremely accurate.

Mines came for the obvious Stussy clothing line, not that I own very much of it anymore, but its just stuck when using forums etc.

Happened to be listening to Muse at the time I had to think of a username...Starlight being the track of course..and that's it! Though if I'd thought about it for any length of time I dread to think what i might have called myself...

Happened to be listening to Muse at the time I had to think of a username...Starlight being the track of course..and that's it! Though if I'd thought about it for any length of time I dread to think what i might have called myself...

Muse, among the very best !

:cool2: