SuZyQue

What made you use the username you use?

Very simple - it's my first name.

(Normally, in Germany it's called "Andreas". "Andy" is rare here and mostly used for a short form or a nickname of "Andreas". But I'm "Andy" - And so I hate it when I get letters addressed to "Andreas" ... ;) ).

Mostly just made up, a combination of old instagram user names. Nothing to do with graffiti like the "tagger" suggests, was originally to do with hashtags. But i do like ham a lot. Especially the teddy bear shaped one :P

Inventing a user name I thought would be fun, but when I came round to doing it all those years ago on a 'popular' mooching site, it turned into a massive ache of the old grey matter. Eventually something occurred upstairs and this classic film I first rented from Blockbuster became me.

I just love the film. It oozes atmosphere, great casting, clever script that leaves the viewer making their own mind up about the story. A film that makes you think afterwards rather than the usual psychological offering that only gives you a good nights sleep afterwards.

Arm chair urbexing entertainment at its very best! :)

Edited by Session9

I chose my name because my name is Matt and I have tattoos. (And I couldn't think of any creative or funny names)

Haha, damn i missed a trick there. I could've been "Trev Inked", dammit :rolleyes::grin:

Mostly just made up, a combination of old instagram user names. Nothing to do with graffiti like the "tagger" suggests, was originally to do with hashtags. But i do like ham a lot. Especially the teddy bear shaped one :P

Wondered about yours for a while saw it a lot on 28 last year, thought i was missing something lol

Mines fairly obvious combination of my name & the word urbex :D

Wondered about yours for a while saw it a lot on 28 last year, thought i was missing something lol

Mines fairly obvious combination of my name & the word urbex :D

Yeah mate i posted quite a lot on there last year. Probably seen it knocking around. i considered changing it so people didn't think i was a graffer but all my other stuff, flickr, instagram (hamtagg), etc etc is all the same and it'd take me donkeys to change it all now :o

Yeah mate i posted quite a lot on there last year. Probably seen it knocking around. i considered changing it so people didn't think i was a graffer but all my other stuff, flickr, instagram (hamtagg), etc etc is all the same and it'd take me donkeys to change it all now :o

Tbh never even associated it with graff/tagging mate, would be a bit dumb/obvious to brag about 'tagging' on an exploring forum after all so don't think you have anything to worry about there, well unless sites start getting defaced with cold meat haha, it's just a bit of a random name is all & yeah that teddybear ham is awesome ;) probably incredibly unhealthy but who cares about that. Now if only The Raw would reply to this thread i would be able to sleep at night...

I'm just damn right not a people person...:D

Nothing to do with MyRuin then? lol

I once had a rambunctious black cat called The Wombat, who would bugger off exploring for weeks at a time (once for 4 months!) One day he went and never came back at all.

It was a joke in the pub that I should use it as my user name when I signed up to an exploring forum

I once had a rambunctious black cat called The Wombat, who would bugger off exploring for weeks at a time (once for 4 months!) One day he went and never came back at all.

It was a joke in the pub that I should use it as my user name when I signed up to an exploring forum

Classic Lol :D

Tbh never even associated it with graff/tagging mate, would be a bit dumb/obvious to brag about 'tagging' on an exploring forum after all so don't think you have anything to worry about there, well unless sites start getting defaced with cold meat haha, it's just a bit of a random name is all & yeah that teddybear ham is awesome ;) probably incredibly unhealthy but who cares about that. Now if only The Raw would reply to this thread i would be able to sleep at night...

Nothing to do with MyRuin then? lol

Hahahah! Yeah mate, if you ever see loads of slices of ham stuck to the walls of abandoned buildings then that was me lol :)