Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Kitten

Photos for forum update!!!

Are we all done for posting our favourite photos on the thread " WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS "??

If so i suggest you all take a peek at the photos posted on there and choose what you like best and post below...only choose one..and il get to work on it... cheers guys and gals!!

Guest Scattergun

Cheers SK ;) There were so many awesome pics! One caught my attention in particular though.. Mr Darbians

8275335861_f86daae111_z.jpg

Love this shot! Scattergun's Garltoch Ceiling is a very close second, but had to choose one!

7866111060_3f9c0866f8_c.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GREGUL1979
      I have long dreamed of visiting an abandoned school. From what I was able to read on the internet, the school was closed in 2003. After a few years, the facility was reactivated, an environmental center was created. Unfortunately, the plan did not work out. So the little kids marched to another school. The old facility stands and waits ... thousands of people take a course on it like believers on Jasna Góra. It is probably the most recognizable school in Poland, of course those abandoned. My only regret is that only now I managed to come here. You can see traces of demolition ... in the sleeping area where the youngest ones were napping, you can see traces of alcoholic libations. Crosses turned upside down, I personally am not a believer, but I put most of the crosses as it should be. Very childish play, although even the children probably would not do it, because for what. If any of you have plans to visit a school ... do not postpone it for later ... because there is no reason to go. The school has an amazing atmosphere.

(Translator....sorry )

• By UrbanLurking
      Glen Parva was constructed on the site of the former Glen Parva Barracks in the early 1970s as a borstal and has always held young offenders. Since its opening in 1974 the establishment has seen considerable expansion and change and now serves a catchment area of over 100 courts, holding a mixture of sentenced, unsentenced, and remand prisoners.
      In 1997, Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Prisons walked out of an inspection at Glen Parva because conditions were so bad. After a subsequent inspection a year later, the report stated that there was "hope for the future" for the prison but added that a lot of work still needed to be done, and recommended that some staff should be moved because of their attitude towards inmates.

Our  Explore: 
      Late night mission to this place made the entry a slight more easy then in the daylight, secca made this explore a lot more challenging haha! but a shame it had to be in the dark and access to most of the rooms made me see only a slight percentage of this place.  but i seen what i wanted to thankfully! And cheers to the lot that helped! 

Enjoy the pics the few of them the rest are for the  archives 

• By The Urban Collective
      Brock Mill video and photographic reports - 5/2/2018

A quality explore that we really enjoyed. Not the most architecturally stunning but still there's a certain beauty about decay.
    • By Admin
      To all members 

A little while ago, we started allowing the uploading of photos directly to the forum as opposed to requiring members to hotlink them from an external website.

This is not exclusive to OS, however it is a major shift in how we operate and in our view, a great step forward that is of benefit to both our members and the forum itself.

We have now had the opportunity to gather some valuable feedback, and although we can’t change the physical functionality behind the attachement mechanism, we have addresses another concern - the size limit of each upload.

This has now been increased to 4MB, which we hope will be enough for our members. If it still presents a problem please let a member of the team know.
    • By Ninja Kitten
      As you are aware the forum is currently being revamped...I am in the process of designing the banner that heads the forum oblivion state... what i need is photos that depict what we do and what we are all about...and who better to ask than all you guys and gals!!...once we have a good across the board selection we shall chose ones that shall be used for the banner..so dig out all your favs and post them below.the is no limit to the amount you can post but do bear in mind what it is being used for and that writing will be placed ontop of it and possibly several photos merged into one ...heres your chance to contribute towards what with out a doubt is the best up and coming forum of 2013..