Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Kitten

Photos for forum update!!!

Are we all done for posting our favourite photos on the thread " WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS "??

If so i suggest you all take a peek at the photos posted on there and choose what you like best and post below...only choose one..and il get to work on it... cheers guys and gals!!

Guest Scattergun

Cheers SK ;) There were so many awesome pics! One caught my attention in particular though.. Mr Darbians

8275335861_f86daae111_z.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jones-y-gog
      I've got a bit of a thing for theatres and cinemas and this one had been tightly sealed for many years and had the reputation of being a real tough nut to crack. When I heard there was a whiff of a chance I realised that I had to act quick if I was to get inside this rather special place. I'm certainly glad I made the effort!

Here's a bit of history n' stuff - 

The ABC Cinema is Grade II listed. It rounds the corner of Lime Street and is one of the first historic buildings, still standing, that visitors see when leaving Lime Street Station.
      ABC acquired the building in 1930, known as The Forum, it opened a year later to become one of the finest cinemas of the era.
      The six storey exterior was designed by A. E. Shannon and its sleek portland stone has very little decoration other than motifs over the entrance. Despite this, the building remains a very distinct feature on Lime Street. The building is listed for its grand interior, which was later subdivided, which is said to remain one of designer William R. Glen's best cinemas.
      There's a news report from December 2016 reporting that the City Council had sold the building to Neptune Investments who say “The next major phase of Lime Street regeneration is now coming forward with the refurbishment and re-opening of the former ABC cinema building on the corner of Lime Street as a major new music and live entertainment venue for the city.”
      A planning application is due to be submitted shortly, with an aim of giving the city a venue of "international standing", that will see the former cinema converted to hold crowds of up to 1,500 for live performances in its famous auditorium, with complementary ancillary uses.

• By Maniac
      Collections of things are nice, but any collection needs a few rules.

Quality not Quantity
      Try and keep the pictures in a themed thread good quality examples of the theme and don't just post up 25 mediocre shots just for the sake of it.
      Diversity is Key
      Try not to post more than one photo from a location or of an particular item. Try and keep the photos different to what is already on the thread.
      Short and to the point
      Don't write massive introductions to your posts on these threads, and please don't post any more than 5 photos at a time. I'm sure you have plenty of chairs, windows, signs and street art to share in your collection, but share it in the thread over time and not all at once.

Thanks,
      Maniac.
    • By skeleton key
      Mike has been key in providing audio and lighting equipment too many of the forum meets to ensure they are a success for all to enjoy.
      Within doing that there have been casualties so to speak to his equipment with knocks and general ware and tear.
      I’ve seen Mikes put a post on facebook regarding and will re post here.
      If any can assist with a small donation to cover some of his costs it would be very much appreciated and will help ensure further shenanigans.
      Even a few quid hits the spot as all helps.
      Thanks for taking the time to read and hope you can help.

Hope you don’t mind the screen capture Mike just thought it should be thrown out there and will chuck a few bob in mate and well worth it.
      Thanks for putting in the effort you have.

• By Mockingbird
      This place was alongside the road on route to another explore, the initial idea was to leave this place after the outside looked rubbish, but our target for the day was a no go, so we traveled back an decided to nose around to see if we can get inside.
      After peeking through dark curtains, we decided on the way in and soon was surrounded by a tonne of items, you just dont see everyday a gem of a place, one which I had to return back to the next day an get the shots I could not get due to it getting dark.
      I have to say this place kick started this year off properly for me, as ive been doing this for about 4/5 years now, an never have I uncovered such a place especially with what was inside enjoy folks of course with places like this the history is usually in the pictures.
      Cheers for taking the time to look folks
    • By cgeff
      Hi....
      you will find my pictures on facebook or on flickr
      The links :
      https://www.facebook.com/cgeffphoto
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/88781198@N04/