klempner69

WHEN WE WERE YOUNG SHOTS

Its retro alright!!..can anyone spot the Klempner in this pic of the First Chiseldon Cubs group taken in one of the huts around early 1969...first prize is a big kiss :Devil:

2303182070053353449STGlim_fs-M.jpg

Its all yours

My guess is the 1st or 2nd on the third row from the left. Most likely to be the 2nd from the left on the 3rd row :lol:

Thought only fair to add lol

& no thats not me on the left :lol::thumb

I hope you still wear the bowtie on explores, add a bit of sophistication 8-)

Has to be the wee monkey on the right :grin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By UrbanLurking
      Glen Parva was constructed on the site of the former Glen Parva Barracks in the early 1970s as a borstal and has always held young offenders. Since its opening in 1974 the establishment has seen considerable expansion and change and now serves a catchment area of over 100 courts, holding a mixture of sentenced, unsentenced, and remand prisoners.
      In 1997, Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Prisons walked out of an inspection at Glen Parva because conditions were so bad. After a subsequent inspection a year later, the report stated that there was "hope for the future" for the prison but added that a lot of work still needed to be done, and recommended that some staff should be moved because of their attitude towards inmates.

Our  Explore: 
      Late night mission to this place made the entry a slight more easy then in the daylight, secca made this explore a lot more challenging haha! but a shame it had to be in the dark and access to most of the rooms made me see only a slight percentage of this place.  but i seen what i wanted to thankfully! And cheers to the lot that helped! 

Enjoy the pics the few of them the rest are for the  archives 

• By Dubbed Navigator
      Bit of an odd one, but I used a coffee machine today, removed the plug pretty much straight after use and got zapped by the bastard!

It was of course switched off, but does anyone know if this is due to a faulty appliance?

Don't use it so I'm not hugely bothered, may give me am excuse to get a better one 😁
    • By he who must rome
      well had a week in Scarborough and most of it was spent underground in several mines from jet to iron stone etc, by night well its below.....

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      I done my first before and after shot this weekend, only because I saw an old pic after I visited the angle is miles off but I know some people love this type of stuff.............................. so lets have em !!!!

Really looking forward to a thread full of awesome stuff
      The Baron
    • By shaddam
      A thread to show off your HDR shots
      If HDR offends you, then kindly do not complain on this thread or look.

If you're new HDR then the internet is littered with excellent tutorials
      will start us off : Crookham