Sign in to follow this  
Perjury Saint

BULLSEYE!!! April 2013.

BULL MANOR... AT LAST!!!

I've been itching to see this one since NKs report from last summer... Tried just after Christmas but was thwarted by the razor wire!! FAIL!!

So, a few weeks pass and I get myself up at stupid o'clock and shot down the M40 for another pre dawn assault!!

Surprisingly, access was fairly easy this time (thankfully no sign of the hairy secca!) So I settled down in one of the armchairs with a ciggie and waited for the sun to come up...

It didnt dissapoint! And I spent a good 8 hours wandering from room to room, sifting through all the memories that have been left behind, whilst avoiding some of the massive holes that litter the floors!

She really is as rotten as a pear!! Cant see it being too long now before she collapses in on herself taking all her treasures with her!! Extraordinary, beautiful, beguiling and a little sad, I wont be forgettin this explore for a LONG while!! :)

Sorry for the amount of pictures... I found it VERY hard to whittle em down!!

IMG_1145-L.jpg

IMG_1152-L.jpg

IMG_1339-L.jpg

IMG_1348-L.jpg

IMG_1374-L.jpg

IMG_1157-L.jpg

IMG_1320-L.jpg IMG_1317-L.jpg

IMG_1315-L.jpg

IMG_1398-L.jpg

IMG_1405-L.jpg IMG_1400-L.jpg

IMG_1355-L.jpg

IMG_1311-L.jpg IMG_1306-L.jpg

IMG_1309-L.jpg

IMG_1283-L.jpg IMG_1288-L.jpg

IMG_1292-L.jpg

IMG_1268-L.jpg

IMG_1267-L.jpg

IMG_1262-L.jpg IMG_1264-L.jpg

IMG_1254-L.jpg

IMG_1251-L.jpg IMG_1250-L.jpg

IMG_1196-L.jpg

IMG_1201-L.jpg IMG_1395-L.jpg

IMG_1209-L.jpg

IMG_1391-L.jpg IMG_1379-L.jpg

IMG_1360-L.jpg

Thanks for looking... :D

Am lovin the Bulls Eye & for so many reasons :cool2:

Is now a UK Iconic ? lol :thumb

So glad you made it :thumb

In my opinion there should be laws to protect locations such as theses from the likes of the Rayner's.

All he abandoned we cherished.

The only foot print on this splore I would have like to have left would be in Rayners behind :thumb .

Sorry PS little rants :lol: great to see her & 8 hrs well spent .

Cool share :cool2:

Very nice set of pics indeed mate and so much of it still remains inside..

Surprisingly easy access considering the big Radio fuss by the owner and Teh razor wire seems he doesnt give that much of a shit as its all sat there still rotting :)

Very nice set of pics indeed mate and so much of it still remains inside..

Surprisingly easy access considering the big Radio fuss by the owner and Teh razor wire seems he doesnt give that much of a shit as its all sat there still rotting :)

You said it mate! Full of s**t he is I reckon!!

Well done fella, what an absolute result !, some really lovely pics, I'm with SK on this one people like the owner of this place should be prosecuted for allowing it to fall into such rack and ruin, an absolute crying shame you'd have thought he would of least have save some of the antiquities inside what a muppet !

:thumb

So much for his renovation ideas, the man hasn't done a thing. Shame on him!

It's gone down hill even since Christmas, so I agree, the place won't be standing much longer, such a shame.

Beautiful pictures as always PS, thanks for sharing one of the best explores I've done aswell..........just wonder if I'll get to see it again.

Thanks for sharing :thumb