Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Kitten

A day out at School...2012

Every now and again i hear this nag."mum..mum..when can you take me sploring,,,something fun like a school..a swimming pool and a place with loads to look at...."not much to ask really! ...a quick call to my bestey PS and wer in the car ... an hour or so later and we pull up...may as well teach them the tricks of the trade while their young hay:) A fantastic splore as always with PS and a young Nitro Ninja..

Looks like the headmasters out for the day....its splore time !

f4175f4f.jpg

981846e5.jpg

9678b6d2.jpg

c3c05940.jpg

dd66be4c.jpg

92e9e332.jpg

61c6eb96.jpg

42113c13.jpg

7f2466a3.jpg

6bf7e79d.jpg

3336b142.jpg

0897dc10.jpg

ae9a45c9.jpg

ca4e7d36.jpg

bc850bd4.jpg

6a1261e5.jpg

c92d96e9.jpg

0095644e.jpg

"Now Dan...if you dont stop running about this is where you end up...i did warn you "....

3e162fba.jpg

Brilliant, lovely pics as usuall! My kids just aren't interested in what we do, they think im a little mad, you are very lucky :D

Guest Scattergun

Haha, this is brilliant! You didn't leave him there did you? :o Those old gas taps take me right back, although I'm a little alarmed by the radioactive material in a school..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SuZyQue
      I visited this place last year with my daughter whilst visiting relatives, entrance was comical, borrowed a search blaster as we weren't prepared, had a great time, This was still there last time I looked it's in Coleshill, Warwickshire. Enjoy the pics.
      The main entrance.

The flooded boiler house.

The kitchen.

The hall

This ornate work was all around the hall, fantastic.

The obligatory radiator pic.

One of the many corridors.

Some fancy artwork.

I now know that this is a training aid, but it scared the life out of me in the dark.

Someone left there boots behind.

Some of the toys etc and there were lots of books under the stage.

Lovely wooden doors into the hall.

These made me crack up.

Peeling paint.

It was a great day out with Miss CSI, well worth a visit if you are nearby.
    • By 8ReDRuM

• By 8ReDRuM
      This was the wheatsworth mill aka Nabisco.

• By prettypeculiar
      This complex was built in the late 70's as the faculty of science and biology of a renowned university. It is located in a quiet, residential area surrounded by a large park. Due to the  architecture, the buildings are a bit futuristic and out of place here . It gets even more interesting when you find the greenhouses where a group of 'highly motivated' researchers may have spent a lot of hours amidst  their plants in the company of pizza and distilled water. The buildings were abandoned after being in use for only  30 years. Not because of structural problems,  the university had  simply become  too small, as the courses gained popularity.  So the students moved to a larger and newer building closer to the other faculties. 

4. how panda's are made ...

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      apologies for being absent for some time, wont go into it here but really wanted to make the effort and share this
      Not much to say, or want to say
      Not sure how long she will be doable but really enjoyed it, so much so that Baron Jnr(s) wanted to see it after I had been so I had to take them

GROUP SHOT

Cheers
      The Baron

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!