HitGirl

Harlequin Manor April 2013 (PIC HEAVY)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By darbians
      This is the newer of the buildings on this site. Only the foundations of the original building remain after it was burnt down shortly after this building was completed. Sadly there is planning for it to be demolished and rebuilt the planning has changed recently to a smaller building due to lack of interest. How ever I have recently learned a full restoration progress is being taken on.
      I have also seen images of a dancing bear which was a popular attraction back in the day.
      My first explore with company. A good job as I would not of got in like the others who have gone recently. Through sheer determination of the lady that went with me we found a way in. Yes we did get stung a lot!
      This is an amazing place but really is in a bad state.
      Big thanks to Zee!!!!!!
      Ground floor

First floor

Second floor

A Bed Of Light by darbians, on Flickr
    • By Lara
      I got the chance to see this place with SK, and it was amazing. With the most gorgeous chimney's and fire places i have ever seen.
      I could have just moved right in.
      Thanks SK for the external shot

Thanks for looking
    • By Gigi
      Well known and stunning.
      I actually think this place has now been given go ahead to be restored... Good news!
      A great little trundle through the countryside, a sneaky way into someones back garden, through the cellar, up through rotting floorboards and we were in!
      Love this manor house, if anyone wants to visit the UK and go here; let me know!

• By Gigi
      A solo visit to a farm/manor house. I got seen eventually and gave a tall tale to the worker from the opposite farm. Thought I got away scott free, until the local police called my house phone and asked me what I was doing. Seems like that worker took the registration plate of my car. Idiot lol.
      Lots left behind, a beautiful house although I couldn't get into all the rooms and it was getting very very dark. Seems like the owner was also a painter!

• By Gigi
      This place is fantastic, if slightly bare, but the architecture and space makes up for it!!
      It was once a nursing home, then a school, then a private manor house. If converted I think it will become a nursing home once again!
      Loved it here. not sure if converted yet!