Hi there. I've been an armchair follower for a while as I don't know any other explorers (hint, hint!) but I've finally got off my backside and been out exploring. Got 4 solo visits under my belt and have a list of must-sees. Be seeing you...perhaps

Hi and welcome to the Forum and you done the best thing regard to getting to know others and that's take the time to say Hello.

So off to a great start so stick around Jonesy as a friendly lot .

You will see it all falls into place soon enough as it really is all about having fun and sharing

:jump

Yes Leeds, there's a few interesting locations I think. Some still OK, some which were probably much better 4 or 5 years ago:rolleyes:

Ay up. There's loads to see up your direction, so you'll have plenty to go at, and if your ever in the Derby direction, give me a shout, it's hard being a noob, but we've all been there. I'm sure you'll have splore mates on here very soon :)

Welcome along, lets see some of those explores you've done :)

Hope you enjoy yourself!

I can't find my 'Create new article' button. Chomping at the bit...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sentinel
      Hi Guy's
      New to this website but not completely new to exploring, Been out and about for just over three months now.
      I have a few reports to put up and will do so over the next few days.
      Hope you enjoy reading my reports and hope to run into some of you guys whilst out exploring.
      Cheers
    • By insider
      Im from Ghent, Belgium and new to urbex!
      went to a truly great abandoned university building recently and am so excited to do more exploring!
      theres a lot of great places around ghent that i want to check out, if anyone feels like joining please let me know
    • By northerngeek
      Just saying hi :-). New here today. Looking for people to explore with, and interresting sites. Mainly in Østlandet, Norway, simply because that's where I live so it's the easiest. But I also love to travel to explore, so opportunities to do that is also most welcome :-).
    • By SpyroDaDragon
      Hi All,
      I am a complete newbie to urban exploration and after viewing several websites etc I have decided to step into the light!
      Any advice on sites to visit in Surrey would be greatly appreciated.
      Additionally (please do not judge) I am going to be visiting any recommended sites with my 10 year old son. He is also an avid photographer and joins in my passion for long forgotten places.
      Any help or points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Spyro xx
    • By Desolate Nation
      Hi Everyone, I have always had a facination with exploring derelict and abandoned buildings but not been able to do anything for quite some years due to family commitments but now the kids have grown up im hoping to free up some time for me ,dont know anyone else that does Urbex but hopefully thats going to change now ive found this site of which ive spent many evenings going over some of the fantastic topics
      Regards
      Squidy

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!