The Urban Adventurer

The next generation of urban explorer? May 2013

Brilliant to see the kids involved!!

Mine eldest has just come back from her first Belgium trip, won't be long before your little uns are going to europe :D

Europe ! gee thanks mate...another wallet emptying moment to look forward too then ;-)

Guest Scattergun
cool shots ! that looks great..as for the foot attire..well..perhaps we're all just not with the latest fashion trends..

At 11 she knows best. If I argue I get punched.

Thats really cool, great to see them taking an interest so young! Nice looking splore too! Thanks for the share!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lament

A former ballhaus somewhere in the eastern of Germany. At the moment they are renovating the building and for a small amount of money you can get acces for taking photographs. 

• By Lament

Little house somewhere in Belgium. Seems there lived an 103 year old lady and after a fire on the upper floor she left the house. Her son still comes there every week to feed the cat.
    • By Doug
      Too lazy to walk down stairs or straighten my camera.

• By AnnaMariee
      So, I've been doing a lot of research on Urban Exploration and love what I've learned. I've scoped a few locations in my area, but I feel like it would be dangerous to go alone. And not just everyone or anyone is up for going. Does anyone know how to find other people who do this in my area? (Atlanta, GA) Thanks!
    • By FarOutAdventure
      Hey All,

I recently took a trip to the middle of the California desert to see an old abandoned movie set.

While I was there I shot a video of the things that transpired.

Be sure to check it out. A link with more information on the site is in the description of the video.

I hope you enjoy,
      Anthony