• Similar Content

• By GREGUL1979
      I have long dreamed of visiting an abandoned school. From what I was able to read on the internet, the school was closed in 2003. After a few years, the facility was reactivated, an environmental center was created. Unfortunately, the plan did not work out. So the little kids marched to another school. The old facility stands and waits ... thousands of people take a course on it like believers on Jasna Góra. It is probably the most recognizable school in Poland, of course those abandoned. My only regret is that only now I managed to come here. You can see traces of demolition ... in the sleeping area where the youngest ones were napping, you can see traces of alcoholic libations. Crosses turned upside down, I personally am not a believer, but I put most of the crosses as it should be. Very childish play, although even the children probably would not do it, because for what. If any of you have plans to visit a school ... do not postpone it for later ... because there is no reason to go. The school has an amazing atmosphere.

(Translator....sorry )

• By SticksandDrones
      This is my first Urbex adventure. I recently moved to West Sussex and though I'd have a look around at some popular and easily accessible sites to explore. I stumbled upon Bedham Chapel and after some quick research, I found the location and travelled there. We drove down a single track road until spotted it in the woodland below us. We parked a few hundred metres further down the road and set out on foot to get there.

This is my video report that I captured and I apologise for the clickbaity title of the video and the fact that it's so weird it looks staged. But it really isn't! My girlfriends reaction to this is real and we were definitely creeped out by our find. If anyone has any idea of what this ceremony was about, please let me know!

Video Link

• By Ninja Kitten
      Every now and again i hear this nag."mum..mum..when can you take me sploring,,,something fun like a school..a swimming pool and a place with loads to look at...."not much to ask really! ...a quick call to my bestey PS and wer in the car ... an hour or so later and we pull up...may as well teach them the tricks of the trade while their young hay:) A fantastic splore as always with PS and a young Nitro Ninja..
      Looks like the headmasters out for the day....its splore time !

• By Harry
      This battery was constructed to house six 9 inch guns on high angle mounts (70 degrees) which would fire heavy projectiles upto ten thousand yards down onto the deck of ships attacking the harbour of Portland. The guns were directed by Position Finding Cells, two at Priory Corner on West Cliff and four on East Cliff.

Magazine entrance - feeding the guns by rail and delivering the shells at muzzle height.

Two storage buildings.

Bombproof shelter.

Another magazine and the rail still remains.

Bombproof shelter and laboratory entrance.

... and that's the lot!