Just joined today from Tamworth and would like to wish you all a happy friday. I'm hoping to find and share some great places, and might even see one or two of you lurking in the shadows.

Howdy doody!! my little clan was down your neck of the woods a few weeks back, might come back down soon, and you can show us where we went wrong :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By suburbankarma
      Been out and about to various places over the past couple of years but only when I could find someone to come with me.
      Now have a regular like minded buddy and we get out whenever we can. Looking forward to posting a few reports when I can
    • By nickynackynoo
      Morning All,
      been doing this for approx a year now, still learning as I go regards the photo side. Been on another forum for a bit, time to spread those wings.
      I'll whack some stuff up in next day or so.
      NNN
    • By Baldrickthecunning
      Feels strange to be writing an introduction. I guess a lot of you will already know me, either from Facebook or my Derelict Places days. I am Marlon and used to post under the alias mr_bones, I havn't used any forums in years but look forward to sharing some reports (old and new) with a forum which is run by decent level headed and like-minded people.

• By TCAKE
      Hi guys. Just thought I'd drop in a quick hello and thanks for having me. Ill get banging done work up soon and look forward to getting to know all soon . Take it easy