shaddam

Millennium Mills

Bad new's again from me. Confirmed by a fellow splorer and an OS member, access has been boarded and nailed up, ladder from the leap gone as well as access after that has been boarded up. looks like we will have to find other means of access in the future =/.

They're moving fast by the looks of it ...

You went with Mr harry Mr D ?. he told me about how he gained access, but the london splorer said it had been cleared as he went close to the time you and him went

Also like to add I am definitely up for this place if a few want to go to find alternative access, anyone up for it give me a shout :)

i kow a bloke who was there 2 days ago mate found his own way in regardless of the usual access being blocked..think out of the box a little and onwards and"upwards"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Perjury Saint
      TONE MILLS
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Tone Works was the dyeing and finishing works established by Fox Brothers and Co of Tonedale Mills, Wellington, at the confluence of the River Tone and the Back Stream . The site is shown on the Tithe map of 1839, and the works was enlarged and altered over the next 80 years. In 1912 the site was described as having ' perhaps the largest Indigo Dye House in England' The site continued in production until the 1990's.
      Tone Works is a near- complete example of a C19 cloth dyeing and finishing works, which developed between c.1830 and c.1920. It retains all of the component structures associated with the dyeing and finishing of worsted and woollen cloths, together with the machinery and fittings required for those processes Tone Works in its present form is an exceptional survival in a national context, not only for the completeness of the building complex , but also for the survival of its machinery, water management system and power generation plant.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sometimes you visit a site which is like stepping back in time. This is one of those places!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ta for looking...
    • By Nelly
      The Ramsgate Flour Mill was built in 1865, and closed in 2005 when the site was sold by Rank Hovis to a private developer, as it was no longer commercially viable.
      The mills became Grade II listed in 1988
      The Ramsgate Flour Mill was built in 1865, and closed in 2005 when the site was sold by Rank Hovis to a private developer, as it was no longer commercially viable.
      The mills became Grade II listed in 1988

The Mills in 1900
      Explored with Skeleton Key, Priority 7 and Tstranger

Thanks for looking

• By silverainbow
      Visited with Space Invader,Wevsky & Swampdonkey
      Oil Mills West, built circa 1800's originally used for bonded oil storage from what I believe would have been the whale trade, later became used for the military and air raid shelters during WWII
      On with some pics

And finally me being self indulgent !

Well worth a look if ever your'e in the area, this place is truly incredible

• By silverainbow
      Right guys, Nelly has more covered this already so I wont bore you with the history bit , so heres my take on this awesome monument
      :ty

The Oh so famous Silo "D"

And now for interior shots

What a mountain !

Shaft of death !

Cheesy Floor !

Hey Mr Security Im up Here !

And finally the perpetual fan
      Thanks all for looking
    • By Wevsky
      Right after the many many reports im not going to quote same history as has been done ever so well!
      Myself space invader ,silver rainbow ,obscurity,Nelly and skeleton key met up got acquainted and hit this place..very early tbh..so no secca..that was the way out blocked by his vehicle and he sealed our access up while we where in there..that being said me and nelly got on the roof..yay us
      Right few pics

Been done to death,,but i had to wideangle the place ..and fun indeed was had,,nellys a fooking legend