Nelly

Personalised Phat Strap

Man, I'm such a poser!!!

ps_zps79b7bb6a.jpg

I've loved the idea of these ever since I saw Klempners one, so I asked all that love me for money for my Birthday and sent my pennies off to the USA!!!

These are the guys, I have seen some UK websites but they just don't look as good

http://www.phatstraps.com/

You click on the "Personalise Your Strap" Icon in the bottom left and basically build your own strap

There are loads of options for customization

There's..... Strap Length - Strap Colour - With or Without Minky lining - Minky colour - 1 name or 2 - Font Style - Font Colour and Quick Release or not?

Obviously every time you add stuff then the price goes up, this one had just about all of the above and cost me $54 which included $10 shipping. This worked out to about £35

Font Styles

ps7_zps390114a0.jpg

Font Colours

ps9_zps4a5624be.jpg

Minky Colours

ps8_zps46a4799e.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DigitalDirtbag
      Just got a sling strap from Carryspeed.com this thing rocks, comes with a arca swiss plate and its very durable... check it out it was about 50 bucks and well worth it
      DD
    • By Canonguy
      This is a quick review of my Black Rapid Sport Slim (as pictured below on the left)

on the website (www.blackrapid.com) they say:
      my list of the main pros and cons
      pros:
      - Is very comfy and spreads the weight of the camera nicely across the body
      - camera can be taken of quickly via the Connectr (its called a Connectr its not a typo )
      - the Connectr has a screw lock gate to stop the camera coming lose
      - so many different models (even for people who like the camera hanging on the left side of there body)
      cons
      - its connects to the camera via the tripod mount so isnt that easy to change from strap to tripod but they make a Fastenr-T1 which works with most tripods (www.blackrapid.com/products/fastenr-t1)
      - if you have to run the camera will swing and it is quite annoying
      this is a video comparing some the models that black rapid make:

here are 2 of the better youtube videos of reviewing it (there are loads out there):
      1-
      2-
      *(sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, im dyslexic )*