Hey there,

Been viewing this site for a while along with 28DL, decided to register here since "The Urban Adventurer" recommended it on his Facebook page, I'm fairly new to exploring and have only been out a few times, haven't really done much but hoping to do more soon!

nice to meet you all :D

PS. I'm from Kent before you ask!

Edited by Urbex Ninja

Hello and welcome to OS. Nice to see we've been recommended :D I think you'll like it here, theres plenty to see and lots of people to meet and talk to.

have fun :D

Thanks guys and I'm sure I will do, I do have one question though:

I tend to keep all my photographs at the default resolution, which is fairly big, could i upload them straight to somewhere like imgur and post them, or should I upload them to somewhere like photobucket and make use of their compression features? Wouldn't want to break your forum :)

Hi and welcome to the forum the more the merrier

Ref you question regarding hosting your images you should use what ever you most happy with as so many options available.

We Suggested Max image size is 800 x 600 which most seam quite happy with if theres anything can help with please just shout

:thumb

Ahh thanks, I'll have to experiment with posting from photobucket and imgur to see which I find easier.

I have a big list of places that I'm yet to visit in Kent :P

Guest Scattergun

Good choice in forums mate, you'll like it here. Welcome aboard, hope to see some of your adventures soon. Giez a shout if you've any queries.

Ahh thanks, I'll have to experiment with posting from photobucket and imgur to see which I find easier.

I have a big list of places that I'm yet to visit in Kent :P

Ii always find it easier to resize before uploading to photobucket. Sometimes PB messes up resizing..