Urbex Ninja

Worst thing you've discovered when exploring?

Going in esplanades i had to crawl through a shit load of needles, then sweep them out the way for everyone else lol, another bad one is seeing a fresh turd with a foot print in it a just knowing either RJ or maniac has just trodden in it :P that was a stinky car journey!!

i remember you sweeping them needles out the way..savage fuckers dumping them thru the door

those aside nothing beyond the norm of:

pigeon poo in huge quantities - stairs up the tower in a church in wakefield anyone

dead pigeons

dead rabbit with a bit missing out of it's side on stairs in Barnes Hospital

dead, mummified rat in kitchen area at Harpur Hill College, Buxton - loved that place one of my fave explores ..wish it were still standing

various dead birds in various states of completeness or otherwise - some with innards clearly on display at various places

sheeps head at some cottages in rochdale

remains of a sheep at Grove rake mine

copious amounts of needles at various sites - factory in bury and St. Cyprians in liverpool being among fore runners for most amount of sharps - needles tend not to phase me really

think that's about it

sheep remains at grove rake mine:

23459295.ae37d7a4.800.jpg?r1

did you rescue this for cleaning up>?my wife is desperately hoping i find something like this so she can have another animal skull to add to her collection

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Curious George
      Summer is making it's way fast and it's time to plan this years "Safety Not Guranteed"-tour !
      Last year I went on a weekend tour to Belgium, with another Urbex stranger and it was great fun. So why not repeat it?
      I'm up for almost any country in Europe and I have spots in almost every country too
      So yeah, would anybody be up for it?
    • By trav
      When I'm in Wales I'm free for the whole weekend so I'll just drive around the back roads and mountain roads, looking for old tracks to venture up or places to visit in the future...But I'm not going to have this much free time in Cornwall, it's mainly a holiday...but come 11pm when everyone's asleep my plan is to go exploring.
      Any pointers or possible locations to explore, not too far from St Ives, an hour-ish maybe, would be appreciated. I'm not going until next weekend, 20th, but I'm not sure of the next time I'll be making the 5+ hour journey from where I live in Northampton, so I want to make the most of the holiday. I've only just booked it so I have just under 2 weeks to scour Google maps and try to find some sites, but any help would be great.
      Cheers
    • By Sweetpea
      just a few shots from various roof tops in London not enough shots to warrant a thread for each so i hope its okay by admin all have been done since October I don't get much derelict stuff in any more unfortunately so I am stuck getting high in London

Thanks for looking guys. Any tips or hints on the photography front are always welcome
    • By Mumi
      Hi explorers!
      Glad to share with you an exploration of a railroad tracks in the USA, an amazing place! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!