Elsan

Good morning to you

I'm sure you all know me so all I'll do is say a quick hi.

Hope you like the variation on my regular user name, which I'm sure some may feel somewhat approriate ;-) :0

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Superully
      a beautiful good morning to each and everyone of you, let me take the time to introduce myself - after all, that's the way to do it, right?

my name’s ulrich, but most people just call me "ully" - except for my mother;). i live in the southern part of germany, just about 30 km from the northwestern Bavarian border.

i have been doing urban exploring for a good four years now, but until this year only very sporadic. after a tour through Belgium i was really hooked – as they say it is a true eldorado for lost placers. i have two buddies who accompany me from time to time, but often I go on tours alone. i have learned to appreciate the latter, because the adrenaline rises even more when you are in an abandoned building without a partner.

i’ve been pretty active on social media like instagram, facebook and youtube lately, you will find my works under the name THE LOST PLACE TAPES. i have not uploaded every place I have visited so far, because editing the videos takes such a long time. i’m taking a different approach than most of the video guys, there are way too many people walking around with a gopro commenting as they explore the place. i’m trying to show the places more in a documentary style. and the good news is: although i am from germany and my videos are in german, I am ALWAYS offering english subtitles for my episodes.

i hope I am allowed to do some self-promotion here, if you like what you see why don’t you hit “subscribe”?

The Lost Place Tapes (YouTube)

looking forward to meeting you on the forum!

• By Ninja Kitten
      Juat a few of what was a fab splore with ps..sk..and Ben..A cracking day with some good locations and fun with walkie talkies.. as you do

"UP ON THE ROOOOOF"

• By Session9
      Just a quick hello to one and all!
      With the advent of a new year, i thought it was time to try a new site. And what a great site this is!
      I have been mooching for a good while now and its always a pleasure to meet up with familiar faces and meet new people in this game.
      Wishing you all, a brilliant and safe MOOCHTASTIC year!
      Geoff
    • By Morrisey
      Howdo. knocking on a bit and based in Lancashire with an unhealthy interest for mines. Recognise a few familiar names, will share some mines in the near future.