Elsan

Good morning to you

I'm sure you all know me so all I'll do is say a quick hi.

Hope you like the variation on my regular user name, which I'm sure some may feel somewhat approriate ;-) :0

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ninja Kitten
      Juat a few of what was a fab splore with ps..sk..and Ben..A cracking day with some good locations and fun with walkie talkies.. as you do

"UP ON THE ROOOOOF"

• By Session9
      Just a quick hello to one and all!
      With the advent of a new year, i thought it was time to try a new site. And what a great site this is!
      I have been mooching for a good while now and its always a pleasure to meet up with familiar faces and meet new people in this game.
      Wishing you all, a brilliant and safe MOOCHTASTIC year!
      Geoff
    • By Morrisey
      Howdo. knocking on a bit and based in Lancashire with an unhealthy interest for mines. Recognise a few familiar names, will share some mines in the near future.
    • By sj9966
      A recent visit to this well known old toolmakers, the last time I was here was back in 2012 and too be honest it hasn’t changed that much since then.
      I ditched the wide angle here and took all these shots with a Canon 40mm pancake lens. It’s the first time I’ve really used it and I reckon it will be getting used a lot more in the future!
      Here are some pics

• By urbex13
      Hi everyone, I've been posting stuff on the facebook group sporadically for a while now and thought I should probably cave and sign up. I'm not going to bother you with all my old reports and I'm not sure if anyone on here will recognise my username but I've been knocking around in the usual places online for about 5 or 6 years now and just wanted to start putting some stuff up elsewhere.
      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.313951485327254.96974.313936838662052&type=3
      Not sure on the protocol regarding links (Mods please edit this if it's not allowed!) but there's a bit of my stuff just to give people a cross section of what I'm into. Frequently moving between Sheffield and Kent (and Belgium/France when I have the cash) so feel free to get in touch, always happy to get involved.
      Thirteen.
      (Christian).