• Similar Content

• By bob
      Some well known steel industry stuff.

I found no one to go with me last sunday but i was very eager to check this place, so I went alone for a bit of scouting.

My carefully crafted path on google maps turned out as usual a bit shitty (dang they removed that bridge...)  but i found an easy entrance and walked in quite a few big empty buildings i assumed were full >< 

Going out i saw a guy with a fluo yellow jacket smoking near his car... Waited a bit and tried to go 30m in front of him as i had to go back... No reaction, i didnt look, oh well... Let's go to the coke plant...

A car with an open door as i'm approaching, dogs start barking :s Big detour. The coke plant is double fenced and theres barb wire grr.

I started with the old part but being a bit (very) tired and out of water now i decided to call it a day and crawl back 300km to my car... Not a very good idea to go alone the first time in those kind of places i guess...

p.s.: I just saw the head of the guy with the dogs, no idea if it was security, the car was something like a dark grey/black maybe citroen c5, not quite "security" looking...

• By Wevsky
      These are the shots that even i cant stretch to a report on each of them..
      So i thought id lump them into a combined report.
      Uni l

L'ecole Labryinth

IM cooling tower

One more report at some point then im done..thanks for putting up with the huge amount of reportage!
    • By Wevsky
      Think ive got the name right,well the name people give it over there!
      Visited with SpaceInvader and Sx-riffraff....
      Not my usual haunt but had some nice odds and sods left behind if a little hard to photograph what with the lack of room so heres a small selection of the pics i took!

thanks for looking
    • By Wevsky
      2nd to last explore this one,happened to be along our route back toward ferry port so as Urban Junky had mentioned he popped in here when we met up at the hotel it seemed rude not to go have a look..
      Seems it was some form of coal washing site from what ive been told..
      There is a inscription in the wall outside and it reads..
      This sorting laundry was built with the help of Credit marshall testimony of the generosity of the united states of America..
      Well thats how google translates it.The site is massive big holes everywhere and brutal concrete design we spent hours wandering about shooting this place.
      explored with Sx-riffraff SpaceInvader

Big ugly and full of angles to shoot ,so in all i loved it