Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to all of this. Really want to start exploring but currently seems my friends don't (just yet).

Id be grateful for any tips really and where to go - I'm in the Cambridgeshire area.

Hopefully see you around.

Grace

hello grace ..there are many resources at your disposal ,search Cambridgeshire in google and add the word Urbex to the end of the search term..theres probably people on here in your area aswel..try the search bar on the forum also see what comes up :)

Hello

I'm pretty new and none of my friends explore either but there's some friendly people on here (as opposed to some other forums)

It doesn't happen overnight but I reckon things are starting to click

Thanks guys for your messages and thanks jones-y-gog for letting me know that. Always scary trying to do something new. There are a couple of places near me so hoping to get a look round those in a few weeks. It's something I've wanted to do for years but been too timid.

Guest Scattergun

Hello Grace, welcome to the forum. As long as you're level headed and careful this is a really cool hobby :) There's all sorts of stuff lying about to be explored. Follow the guys advice, there's plenty of experience on here to help you out. Good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Controlled Chaos
      A small house with some furniture.

• By Mockingbird
      Hey folks!
      Have not posted in awhile so thought I would share a fair amount of places, I have visited over the past few months.
      This place I was keen to visit, I dont really like hospitals much but this small place caught my eye, mainly for those luxury tray pillows
      I heard its now sealed if anyone is venturing this way anytime soon, but other places are doable onsite
      Anyway A small mortuary!

Short & Sweet! Cheers for taking a look!
    • By Vancolen Kevin
      Small burned down factory , not much to see only 3 pics and when I got there I was very disappointed because of the stupid stupid stupid staging.
      I took my pics but not pleased at all ... Also very boring location
      Abandoned Factory by Vancolen Kevin, on Flickr
    • By Andy
      Visited with The_Raw, skeleton key, extreme_ironing and MiaroDigital in the last night of our UK-Tour.

• By Fatpanda
      While in the area me and Raz took a quick look in this small mill that was full of little treats. access was easy although it is on a main road and unfortunately i don't quite recall the name of this one.
      ill keep it short as usual so here you go...

Thanks guys

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!