SuZyQue

SuZyQue is alive and well lol

Hi guys and gals, just to let you know I haven't disappeared. having computer probs and I'm no computer wiz, so at mo will be off internet until I get it sorted, at daughter's at the moment and on laptop, happy exploring everyone, be back soon SuZyQue:)

Hiya, got a virus at first as I pressed wrong button or something, son-in-law sorted it at weekend, and it is 6years old or so and not on windows 8, went on iplayer to watch something made a horrendous noise and said it was shutting down to save damaging computer, then I turned it off, back on and it said to reboot with disk which I haven't got, been advised to forget it and get a laptop, so saving at mo for a new one. It's time I updated it, thanks dubbednavigator for asking, just using daughter's computer and this is playing up, I'm sure I jinx em lol, be back properly soon folks, and I can now use library but been busy working. Happy exploring everyone xx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SuZyQue
      http://photos.uk.msn.com/slideshow/phot ... e/2x9f00d9
      This guy is nuts check this out above, also heard on news last night Didcot A power closing yesterday, and somewhere else in norfolk might be one and the same. You are gonna luv this above if you like heights.

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!