zeroUE

urbex dating

I met my other half through a PM that she sent me.

I replied...."Silent is here, how may I be of assistance"

We met up at Mid Wales Hospital Talgarth, and the rest is history.

:violin::lol::thumb

I met my babe in France in a well known Derp. She came in with her mates to, well bust us really.....

And a certain Mr. Bones couldn't stop looking at her...ahem, bust.

And maybe I couldn't either.

:wink:

i also met my girlfriend through this, started out by talking about access to st. joes in upholland lol

Would this be the fair lady you shared a bath with at Winstanley?

Well from a female point of view I would say be honest as it will come out eventually, and anyway if someone doesan't like what you doing tough, you got be yourself, it's good to have different interests it would be boring if we were all the same, I would say go for it, and see what happens.:)

How many of you have now stolen that for your bucket of fish profiles?! ;)

Anyone's welcome to it, it really doesn't work that well, trust me.

So here's the situation, imagine your on plenty o fish or similar. Conversations going well and she asks. ... What are you doing on Saturday? To which you reply sorry I'm going round an abandoned asylum with some strangers off the Internet to take some photos of the morgue. ...... Well that's the last you'll hear from her!

So we need a dating forum where ideal first date is the disused factory down the road! :jump

Oh, that would be a winner if you were dating me :-). provided I were invited to come along, of course :-)

I never liked boys outside the urbex clique:) Now my boyfriend is my urbex-partner. And I know a lot of couples who got to know each other in locations or sites about UE.

image.php?u=798&dateline=1382611212

Tinnitus

How very true as is a passion that takes up so much time and to share together is so good :D

Yes and it's easier than people understand each other and shouldn't ask permission for a trip:p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lament

A former ballhaus somewhere in the eastern of Germany. At the moment they are renovating the building and for a small amount of money you can get acces for taking photographs. 

• By Lament

Little house somewhere in Belgium. Seems there lived an 103 year old lady and after a fire on the upper floor she left the house. Her son still comes there every week to feed the cat.
    • By enry98
      Hello everyone! 
      Some months ago I went on a trip to Serbia, and thanks to a member of this forum who gave me advice on some locations I was able to do some good urbex in the meantime!
      Here is my report!

(I tried my best searching for info on this place on Serbian websites with the help of Google translate, I hope this is accurate!  )

This place is an abandoned luxury hotel in the Sumadija district, Serbia.
      The palace is very old: it was built between 1868 and 1872 by the prince Mihail Obrenovic, basing on architect Koste Shreplovic’s design.

Originally built to be the Serbian National Assembly palace, it became the residence for the Obrenovic dynasty when the Serbian capital was moved from Kragujevac to Beograd.

In 1903 a coup took place in Beograd: members of the Obrenovic family were either exiled or killed. But in the following years a railroad was built from the city to Beograd, so the palace became an hotel where all of those who travelled daily from the capital would stay.

In 1964 the hotel was sold to a Serbian company, which bankrupted in the early 2000s.
      In October of 2005 it became property of the government, which tried to sell it but without success. Nowadays it still lays abandoned.

The most amazing thing of this palace is the dancing hall: it's just too beautiful!
      One thing I have to point out is that, even if it has been abandoned since 2005, the building has very little traces of vandalism and it still is in a very good shape. This is exactly the opposite of what happens in Italy.

Hope you liked my report guys! I'll see you in the next exploration! 
    • By enry98
      Hello everyone!

I'm Enrico, an amateur photographer and filmmaker which also like urbex.

Since I started with my hobbies I created a portfolio on my website where I would upload my best photos, being them urbex or not.
      I also have a youtube channel where I upload videos of my explorations. They are in Italian but english subbed so I hope you'll still enjoy them!

I'll leave the links below, tell me if you like the photos/videos!
      http://www.youtube.com/enricovaloti - Youtube channel http://www.enricovaloti.it - My website. Fully in English, just scroll down and check "Urbex" to select only urbex posts.
    • By Rob Adventures
      Located In Columbus Ohio. Very popular urbex place.