Bungal

in lancs

me and justsam are in preston lancs for the week, doing a few explores and seeing my hometown for first time in long time.if anyone is around and fancies a mooch give me a shout.

Would love to but an ankle injury has put paid to me for a couple of weeks. If you decide to go to Miley I would recommend a good pair of wellies and stick to the tracks when you hit the water.

Guest Scattergun

I tried to wangle a couple days off but I've had a work overload the last few weeks. We'll deffo need to hook up again soon though mate :)

I tried to wangle a couple days off but I've had a work overload the last few weeks. We'll deffo need to hook up again soon though mate :)

me and sam will def be back up Scotland way, can all get together again. just never enough days off work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By chopper
      A friend of mine used to work for Chicago Rock cafe (now the Art Picture House), on Market Street, Bury. He swears blind, that while he worked there, he went through a door behind the bar, which took him into a red brick, pitch black tunnel that led underground. He says it isn't the cellar or under stage access from it's theatre days. Apparently, this tunnel links with others in Bury, that link the Elizabethan Suite and the church on The Rock, as well as others.
      Now, normally, I'd take this with a pinch of salt. But I know this guy, and I don't think he'd be having a laugh, then or now. He is adamant that it's there.
      Has anyone else ever heard this story? I'd love to know more. I plan on going in and speaking to management when I go back, but that will be a few months yet...
      Thanks
      Rob
    • By chopper
      The iconic 'Sol Viva' in Bury is set for demolition :/ I had many a fun night in there as a 14 year old, treading the sticky carpets and throwing up after too many shots.
      Since it closed I've wanted to get in there; looks like I'll be too late as I won't be in my home town for a while. Looks like plans start on bank holiday Monday, but it's expected to take 17 weeks, so there maybe a short time to get them pics! I'd love to see old Sol before it's gone. If you're round that way, ave a look!!!!
      http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/10628894.Sol_Viva_nightclub_set_to_be_demolished/

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!