Paulpowers

Sealed Sites

this is why i ask in forums for people to PM me...... not to give me access details, but to save wasted journeys :-)

vyhu.png

There is nothing worse than traveling for a few hours only to find a site completely sealed up

Please only post sites that you have personally witnessed as there being zero chance of anyone gaining entrance

Not that it'll be any surprise going by recent events, but Red Dress Manor has new boards up and there's no access at all. Gutted :( my hope's fading I'll ever see it before it's completely trashed.

Guest Dubbednavigator

Are you really surprised considering the media whoring its had?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Not that it'll be any surprise going by recent events, but Red Dress Manor has new boards up and there's no access at all. Gutted :( my hope's fading I'll ever see it before it's completely trashed.

That can only be a good thing really!

Not strictly sealed but went over to Father Hudsons today with a non urbexer and was gutted to see the place under demolition. St Edwards convent has already gone and St Philomenas is on her way out. St Gerards, St Marys, St Josephs, the two prefabs and St Edwards are currently being stripped, the asbestos clearing is well under way and the reclamation guys have been in prior to demolishing the rest of the buildings. After talking to the demo guys they hope to have the rest of the site cleared within the next three weeks.

_MG_3341_zps308b4d6f.jpg

Will post a report once I've sorted out the photos.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Vancolen Kevin
      An abadoned church in belgium - sealed now ..

• By The Elusive

Old factory, backing on to the private line owned by neighbouring factory. Its connected by road to another of staffords last remaining factories which closed down a few years ago and is subjected to the diggers this week!

This place is completley in accessible now. Such a shame I'm not sure if anyone else has ever been here i did gain access to the main factory by crawling through a machine... it felt very james bond!

Vintage

Second floor Stuffs, alot of raw asbestos and pidgeons figured it was a crappy combo so I didnt fook around!

• By Wevsky
      Someone mentioned that this shelter was to be sealed..Sounded like bollox to me but this has appeared
      If you havnt seen it then you may be to late!
      later to this i found this pic on facebook

the bloke seems genuine enough and is hoping for a good reaction to this and people are welcome to offer any help with prepairing this
      his contact details are...
      If you have any queries email southforeland@nationaltrust.org.uk FAO Jon Barker.
    • Guest Dubbednavigator
      By Guest Dubbednavigator
      So...
      About time i posted properly!
      The majority, if not all of my explores are already vastly covered on here and whilst i fully intend on posting them - i thought id do a "best of"
      So, some of my favourite pictures over the years..

St Johns, Chelmsford

West Park, Epsom

Sleaford Maltings, Lincolnshire

Harperbury Asylum, Hertfordshire

West Park, Epsom

Marconi Radio Factory, Chelmsford

Marconi Radio Factory, Chelmsford

Severalls Asylum, Colchester

West Park, Epsom

And finally...
      Sleaford (terrified)

:-)

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!