chopper

Random UE legal question

A friend wants to join me on an explore, but he has recently taken full custody over his kids. He's worried that if he's caught it will look bad and threaten his situation. I've explained about the legal situation, but he's concerned still.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation and can advise? i.e, been in the same boat and got caught and nothing came from it.

I know about the trespass laws, etc. It's about the custody; could it threaten his situation?

Thanks guys

In my personnel understanding as long as no Criminal offences have been committed at any time then he/she has nothing to worry about as encounters with the Police amount to nothing other than a simple stop and search.

These cannot be communicated in vetting HO,MOD or CRBS as no criminal offence has occurred.

Being into Urban Exploration is a far cry from not being a capable & loving parent

If they truly feel uncomfortable with tell them to leave well alone

:thumb

Edited by skeleton key

I have kids, and I'm not at all worried about any consequence from exploring, as I know that's all I am doing. I'm no legal expert but in my experience of kids and family court, you'd have to do something pretty bad for it to affect your parenting ability? They look at the bigger picture. But yeah it's his decision at the end of the day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Vancolen Kevin
      Hi guys, this time a legal visit in an older location, I was trying to get in when the owner arrived I quickly acted like I was taking pictures from the outside, turns out this guy was really friendly and he let me and my girlfriend inside, took a few pics , but no much , because the place was a complete mess.
      GM by Vancolen Kevin, on Flickr
      Only 3 pics sorry guys....
    • By prettypeculiar
      It took me quite a while to figure out where this brewery was when i first saw it's pictures and name appear. But I decrypted the message, and found it after a while. Next issue: It was locked !!!! No possible way to get in, like a chastity belt !
      After another long while i saw new pictures pop up and found out that there were festivities at the brewery. We managed to get an appointment to get in to take pictures on the day they were cleaning up from the festivities.
      coquitur im vulterum by Dafne Op 't eijnde, on Flickr
      urbex-0044 by Dafne Op 't eijnde, on Flickr
      thank you for watching.
    • By Stussy

Been hitting the countryside a lot lately finding a lot of small explores, so thowing a couple smaller places in one place.
      First off we have some finds in a old Barn

Secondly - The Hilltop Cottage

Thirdly - The Fireplace Cottage

Fourth - The Cramp Cottage

Finally - Lager Cottage

Thanks for looking!!

• By The Elusive
      Anyone know what this place is by any chance? Its in liverpool over the water from the docks and shiz i thinks its the wirral way but i really cant be sure! I ve tried to search but im not local or paid enough attention to pin point its location any help would be awesome...

Thanks for looking
    • By tank2020
      Not done much exploring recently so thought I would compile some old ones, music is probably the best bit of the vid!

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!