macspix

adding photos?

sorry but like every forum I have ver been on I always want to post a question that doesn't seem to fit a category I can see!!

anyway of posting a report and or solo photos WITHOUT. using flickr or photobucket? I don't want either!

btw tried the app and it froze too much so ditched it

Welcome along..and to answer your question the way to host your images is via either flickr photobucket(which takes two minutes to join) or a similar photo hosting website..You can if you have a blog use the link for the image and insert it using the picture icon to insert image..If you have any further problems please feel free to contact one of us

Morning

Before sharing images they do need to be hosted at site such as Flicker or Photobucket etc and the link provided there to be posted to the forum.

Both of those mentioned can be joined for free and also once you are familiar with are very easy to use.

We have tutorials posted on the forum to assist in using both.

Posting New Thread via Flickr

The new photobucket -up & down load guide 2013

Hope this helps

It just takes a while getting around is all and not a drama.

Plus Il move this thread to general discussion see as does have a place

:thumb

Guest Dubbednavigator

btw tried the app and it froze too much so ditched it

Can you expand on this at all?

Ive only heard on of the app freezing for wevs.

IOS/Android?

Phone?

What stage did it freeze?

I can then go to the developers about it

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mockingbird
      This place was alongside the road on route to another explore, the initial idea was to leave this place after the outside looked rubbish, but our target for the day was a no go, so we traveled back an decided to nose around to see if we can get inside.
      After peeking through dark curtains, we decided on the way in and soon was surrounded by a tonne of items, you just dont see everyday a gem of a place, one which I had to return back to the next day an get the shots I could not get due to it getting dark.
      I have to say this place kick started this year off properly for me, as ive been doing this for about 4/5 years now, an never have I uncovered such a place especially with what was inside enjoy folks of course with places like this the history is usually in the pictures.
      Cheers for taking the time to look folks
    • By cgeff
      Hi....
      you will find my pictures on facebook or on flickr
      The links :
      https://www.facebook.com/cgeffphoto
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/88781198@N04/

• By shaddam
      So after doing some research about the area i came across this pdf http://www.london.gov.uk/sites/default/files/Royal%20Docks%20Heritage%20Report%20Part%20II.pdf normally i wouldn't bother linking these sort of things, but page 11 onwards and page 45 include some photos of millennium mills i'd never seen before, complete photos of when it was still in operation.
      As well as other listed buildings in the local area, nice little gander.
      edit: also a rather nice image : http://www.docklandsmemories.org.uk/Dysonpix/West-Silvertown-1958---Graving-Dock.jpg
    • By Ninja Kitten
      Are we all done for posting our favourite photos on the thread " WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS "??
      If so i suggest you all take a peek at the photos posted on there and choose what you like best and post below...only choose one..and il get to work on it... cheers guys and gals!!
    • By Ninja Kitten
      As you are aware the forum is currently being revamped...I am in the process of designing the banner that heads the forum oblivion state... what i need is photos that depict what we do and what we are all about...and who better to ask than all you guys and gals!!...once we have a good across the board selection we shall chose ones that shall be used for the banner..so dig out all your favs and post them below.the is no limit to the amount you can post but do bear in mind what it is being used for and that writing will be placed ontop of it and possibly several photos merged into one ...heres your chance to contribute towards what with out a doubt is the best up and coming forum of 2013..