urbex13

Belgium Belgian Business 2012-2013

The Trip/Report

This is a short collection of snaps from two trips I've made to Belgium with my girlfriend over the past year and a half. I've only just signed up but hopefully these are illustrative of the sort of things I've been up to recently(ish). I won't include history as all of them have been covered extensively and I'm unsure as to how much detail is appropriate considering the more anonymous nature of our Belgian friends. If anyone (mods etc.) want specific history then I'll be happy to edit and include anything necessary.

The Pictures

The Horror Labs

P5022482-Edittif.jpg

P5022508-Edittif.jpg

P5022509-Edittif.jpg

The Crypt

P5032547_48_49_50_tonemapped-Edittif.jpg

P5032524_5_6_7_tonemapped-Edittif.jpg

P5032528_29_30_tonemapped-Edittif.jpg

The Chamber of Commerce

P5032675-Edittif.jpg

P5032656_7_8_tonemapped.jpg

P5032580_1_2_3_4_tonemapped-Edittif.jpg

P5032607_08_09_10_tonemapped-Edittif.jpg

Château de Noisy

P9010431_2_3_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

P9010607_08_09_10_11_fused-Edittif.jpg

P9010590_1_2_3_4_fused_stitch-Edittif.jpg

P9010527_8_9_fused-Edittif.jpg

P9010579-Edittif.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Thirteen.

Thats a really cracking set and covering some cool locations with it.

Also agree with respecting of location Specifics as in some instances just not needed at all.

Great stuff and thank you for sharing

:thumb

:comp:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Baldrickthecunning
      This was an odd explore, from the front of the building it looked like a standard office block but the inside told a different story.
      First off, some fairly standard looking CNC machines - but the further in we ventured the clearer it became. There was an entire production line left in situ for making alloy wheels!
      Each stage of the build process had its own machining area and the wheels were transported from one area to the next on a huge conveyor system - everything from milling, shot blasting, heat treatment, lacquering and pressure testing. Many of the machines had lot numbers attached and it was my guess that it wouldn't be long before everything including an immaculate rack of machine tools were auctioned off.
      We gradually made our way to the front of the building, where the only notable room was a small laboratory - still half equipped. An enjoyable explore and a good end to the day.
      Visited with Jaff Fox and thanks to H for his info.

This sign, roughly translated means: food and drink are strictly prohibited in the lacquer plant.

Mr. B!
    • By Space Invader
      visited with oliver GT and rustproofhawk ...
      After trying to see as much of Belgium as we could in four days, we all decided that im power station would be high on the list . The size of this place is immense and i found myself putting my tripod down wondering round and absorbing as much of the place as possible ive been back twice to this site and shots are from all three trips my apologies for not being able to find any history ...
      on with the pics ...
      IM POWER STATION

control room...

the cooling tower ...

thanks for looking