Wherever I may Roam

Music vids featuring derelict buildings....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By (76)
      Visited during a road trip across the US late last year. Getting in took plenty of energy and ingenuity but it was well worth the effort!

A couple of rooms hosted a very cool graveyard of technology

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      first location of my trip with Stussy and a non member, good trip and good locations
      on with the pics, since loosing my hard drive I`ve had to recreate a lot of settings for processing, going in a different direction so bear with me

The resizing has made these look a bit shite !!
    • By waveraven
      Hey Guys

Thought I would share a video from an outing to Redhill, Enjoy!

• By TrevBish.co.uk
      Hello, not sure on the full history of the place. I have found a little bit of information from Google. Great little house with a shop at the front. Loads of things left inside.   

The Butcher’s Home – Belgium  An abandoned butchers house in Belgium. There lived a family of 10 people! a father and a mother and 4 boys and 4 girls. The home was abandoned in 1994 and left ever since!

Thanks for looking!
    • By darbians
      Shot a few years ago before all the vandalism. No edits just a walk around. Was such a lovely place then. I believe restoration work is now well ongoing. This is great to hear.

Thanks for looking I got plenty more films in the pipeline.

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!