The Elusive

Random scouce factory...

Anyone know what this place is by any chance? Its in liverpool over the water from the docks and shiz i thinks its the wirral way but i really cant be sure! I ve tried to search but im not local or paid enough attention to pin point its location any help would be awesome...

11286929053_8cc64f1c82_c.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I talked with Xan about this place

Can't for the life of me remember what it was called but he was saying that it's pretty much gutted inside

Thinking back it might not even of been Xan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By KnM
      My first post to this forum.
      Today we visited a factory somewhere in Belgium. 
      It used to be a plant where soda but mostly water was bottled and then prepared for distribution to grocery stores in Belgium and surrounding countries. 
      The factory stopped being productive because of  a severe collapse of the roof. 
      We didn't have any hightech-equipment so I used my iPhone to make some pics. enjoy!

• By Baldrickthecunning
      This was an odd explore, from the front of the building it looked like a standard office block but the inside told a different story.
      First off, some fairly standard looking CNC machines - but the further in we ventured the clearer it became. There was an entire production line left in situ for making alloy wheels!
      Each stage of the build process had its own machining area and the wheels were transported from one area to the next on a huge conveyor system - everything from milling, shot blasting, heat treatment, lacquering and pressure testing. Many of the machines had lot numbers attached and it was my guess that it wouldn't be long before everything including an immaculate rack of machine tools were auctioned off.
      We gradually made our way to the front of the building, where the only notable room was a small laboratory - still half equipped. An enjoyable explore and a good end to the day.
      Visited with Jaff Fox and thanks to H for his info.

This sign, roughly translated means: food and drink are strictly prohibited in the lacquer plant.

Mr. B!
    • By ChristouVisuals
      Hi and happy new year! Here’s a short video of a recent explore of Healey Mills marshalling Yard and Dudfleet mill - thanks for watching! 

• By SuZyQue
      This place was trashed and right near a airport, got a few shots:-

• By Andy
      I visited the chocolate factory already more than four years ago. Inside it was partly very dark - much darker than it looks in the photos. The plaster had fallen from the ceiling; a gray damp mud lay on the floor and stuck stubbornly to the shoes.
      After the owner died, the factory was closed over 20 years ago. The widow of the manufacturer still lives in a dilapidated house next to the factory. In the past years, the condition has worsened a lot. Meanwhile, the roof of the former factory has almost completely collapsed.