You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By prettypeculiar
      An abandoned house along a Belgian road. The house was partly destroyed by a fire and the former owner now resides with family. Some family member comes by occasionaly to feed the stray cats. 

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      Visited with Mrdystopia and PROJ3CTM4YH3M
      Its been done loads but have to say I loved the place, so much to see in there and a real struggle to get the pic number down

Cheers
      The Baron
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      first day of our trip for Euro Explore
      really interesting place

Cheers
      THE BARON
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      had a great weekend of non stop exploring (between naps) with 2 great guys !!
      This was (I think) my favourite location of the entire trip, the level of decay and the ambiance of the place was exactly what I was after and boy did it deliver.
      No history for obvious reasons but enjoy
      Bit of 10-20mm and a bit of 60mm, could have spent all day in here but dam was it hot and other locations had us calling

yes ok my new tripod finally allowed me to do straight up shooting (cough cough http://redsnapperuk.com/camera-accessories/RSF-284M___RSH-61_Ball_Head.html)

Cheers
      The Baron
    • By Vief
      I don't know the history of this little home. What I do know is, that it was full of trumpets and other musical instruments. Unfortunately everything is gone except for the piano. 

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!