Row1

Hello from Veldhoven, The Netherlands.

Hello,

my name is Rowan, i'm 25 years old, and i live in Veldhoven (near Eindhoven) in The Netherlands.

I've been urbexing for i think 5 years now, maybe 6. And i've visited a lot of locations, mostly in Belgium. Because here in Holland, if something's abandoned, most of the time they immediatly demolish it or put up security. And in Belgium, well, they don't. They just let it rot :P .

But my Urbex experience is different than the most urbexers i think (Absolute NO disrespect to other urbexers, i respect their work). Because almost everytime we go, we go at night. And when we go at night, i don't take my DSLR with me, but i have also 2 GoPro's. And i film the whole urbex experience. So what you see in my movies, is the real exploring. And that's not always what you get from the photo's. Because in the photo's, you could have entered the room already twice or more, and then take the shot. But when we are exploring, you just see what we see, so you can see our real reactions. My GoPro is always mounted to my head with a headband.

Enough talking here, let's post some examples.

Urbexing Sanatorium Du Basil.

Urbexing Tree Mansion.

Urbexing Hotel Du Golf.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mumi
      Hi m8s! This is the last adventure I lived with my brother, exploring and old hotel and some random abandoned houses.
      Cheers!

• By Rob Adventures
      Hello everyone. I was refereed to join the forum from the Facebook group. Im from Ohio, USA and have followed urban exploring for a while. Recently I started getting out and doing it myself. I mainly film videos and post them on youtube but I also take pictures when I'm scouting new areas. I was out the other day scouting an area and took some pictures. I'm looking forward to going back.

• By urbexbean
      Fairly new to this site, but I have been urbexing for years. is anyone from the USA? That is where I am from and would love to talk to people about places 
    • By MiaroDigital
      Jumanji - a Manor with a litte special part...

Jumanji 01 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Jumanji 02 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Jumanji 03 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Jumanji 04 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Jumanji 05 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Jumanji 06 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Jumanji 07 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Jumanji 08 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Jumanji 09 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr
    • By Ramsgatonion
      I'm lacking transport at the moment, so I decided to take a walk and have a revisit of my most familiar UE haunt. Sadly the place has gone downhill fast - it was sealed recently, but they left it a bit late... Once upon a time the site was in great condition, but has sadly become a victim of its popularity with local kids. The building is still sealed up well - so after a comedy entrance, I was inside.
      You could hear a pin drop - even though it was pitch dark, it was reassuring to know I would not have any unwanted company, after seeing how well the place is secured. I remember, months ago my girlfriend and I had a nasty shock while on the roof - hearing an angle grinder start up, before an awkward encounter with the culprits downstairs...
      There has been a mill on this site for roughly 150 years, with the large silo structures built considerably later. As I recall, the site ceased operation around 2005 due to modernization. The site is now in development hell (the plan was to convert the Grade II listed building into apartments) - the buyer paid too much and couldn't make a profit, and left the whole site unguarded for years.
      Anyway, as it was a good night for it, half the photographs are taken from the roof. The other half were taken while I tried not to fall through rotten floorboards...

Thanks for looking!