Dmax

A video shot in the millennium mills

I shot this over a few weekends , its a bit long but as I'm sure most of you know this is one very building so I had to do it justice.

Loving that Cane Hill video mate, somewhere that I never got to see :thumb Will be back to watch the rest of these when I have a little more time, off to bed right now!

I shot this over a few weekends , its a bit long but as I'm sure most of you know this is one very building so I had to do it justice.

This is amazing and so well put together felt like watching it again and again.Its perfect the way you have done it and the music also.Thanks for sharing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SticksandDrones
      This is my first Urbex adventure. I recently moved to West Sussex and though I'd have a look around at some popular and easily accessible sites to explore. I stumbled upon Bedham Chapel and after some quick research, I found the location and travelled there. We drove down a single track road until spotted it in the woodland below us. We parked a few hundred metres further down the road and set out on foot to get there.

This is my video report that I captured and I apologise for the clickbaity title of the video and the fact that it's so weird it looks staged. But it really isn't! My girlfriends reaction to this is real and we were definitely creeped out by our find. If anyone has any idea of what this ceremony was about, please let me know!

Video Link

• By The Urban Collective
      Brock Mill video and photographic reports - 5/2/2018

A quality explore that we really enjoyed. Not the most architecturally stunning but still there's a certain beauty about decay.
    • By chris banks
      I am a filmmaker and YouTuber, and i'm trying to get into Urbex. I really enjoy finding out about the history of the sites that i want to visit and exploring them with my son.
      Last week we visited a site in West Yorkshire. The site is an old fur fabrics mill and has been covered before on this forum.

This is a first attempt at Urbex, so go easy on me!

Exploring local abandoned mill in a cinematic style.

Dudfleet Mills (Abandoned) - URBEX - Urban Exploration - DJI Spark Footage - Cinematic Edit

• By Britain's Decays

The old Coronation Street Film set is currently sat, abandoned , waiting demolition. This video shows an explore of the purpose built film set at Granada Studios in Manchester. Although this wasn't the very first film set at the studio it's one of the most well known and remembered amongst fans of the popular soap. The TV show's production was filmed at this location for over 30 years until it was sold to Manchester Quays Its in 2013 to be demolished and replaced with flats, offices, restaurants and hotels.

• By HitGirl
      Explored with Therealindianajones and one non member