hamtagger

Derelict Toilets of the UK, 2013-2017

I really want to see this one in the ivory flesh. We went recently but i forgot to pack my pogo stick for access :D

I really want to see this one in the ivory flesh. We went recently but i forgot to pack my pogo stick for access :D

:) I really love that building, well worth a look mate

:) I really love that building, well worth a look mate

After last weeks little look around the outside we've placed it high on our revisit list. Just need to avoid the woman with 4-5 teeth who gave us some unwanted drunken advice outside :D

After last weeks little look around the outside we've placed it high on our revisit list. Just need to avoid the woman with 4-5 teeth who gave us some unwanted drunken advice outside :D

Ha ha, off the forums was she lol

Yeah I reckon it would be easier, we did it 10am in front of all of the Saturday shoppers, not the best really :)

Lol, we done the same, it couldn't have been busier to be honest. I feel like jumping in the car and heading there now :D

To be honest, there are a few Jakeys in Sheffield, but nobody really gives a fuck, I noticed that first time round. :eek: The noise and loud clattering is not very subtle, but don't be put off by a few assholes. In the pub opposite they see people come and go all day long and they know what goes on.;) Here is the Corah toilet for your collection :D

DSC03355_zpsprafur8u.jpg