• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TheBaronof Scotland
      first location of my trip with Stussy and a non member, good trip and good locations
      on with the pics, since loosing my hard drive I`ve had to recreate a lot of settings for processing, going in a different direction so bear with me

The resizing has made these look a bit shite !!
    • By Wherever I may Roam

I know 2 out of 3 locations in these vids.....
      Anyone know anymore music vids featuring derelict buildings??
    • By SuZyQue
      Just bit of fun after seeing the post on Terrys Chocolate orange, just couldn't resist talking sweets.
      Mine is of course chocolate but my fave is Nestle rice crispie crunch as when I worked in London they sold them in the machines on the station, but my childhood ones are shrimps, bananas, rhubarb and custard, cough candy, all the retro sweets which you can still get in some places. Also like Toffee crumble which is gorgeous, whats your guilty sweet pleasure lol? ...

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!