knowles101

Maidstone Exploration

Hi, anyone in maidstone planing an explore i have never been but want to no some people to go with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by skeleton key

Hi knowles,welcome on the forum.

Theres a few bits in the FAQ section that might be worth taking a look at

http://www.oblivionstate.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/10-Information-and-FAQs.

Just take your time get to know people and all falls into place. :thumb

Take a moment to say hello http://www.oblivionstate.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/32-Just-take-a-moment-amp-say-Hi

Edited by skeleton key

Hello mate and welcome to the forum :thumb

Like already said above have a good read of the guidance sections and you'll be on the right track. Good luck and looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By obscureserenity
      Colonia IL / Mono Orphanage

History

The orphanage was built on the border of Switzerland and Italy. Sadly there doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there regarding this location. From what I've gathered it originally served as an orphanage and at some point in time, it was also used as a summer camp. Despite being closed during the 1970's, it has remained in pretty good condition with minimal graffiti and vandalism. 

Visit

Visited again with @darbians and @vampiricsquid. Unfortunately when we visited the beds had been removed but lucky there was still a lot left to photograph. The chapel was absolutely stunning and it was nice to see that some furniture, including the desks from the classrooms were still there. All in all an excellent location to finish off our Italian adventure.

• By obscureserenity
      Villa Scorpio

History

Unfortunately I couldn't find a great deal of history surrounding this location but from what I have gathered it was built at some point during the late 19th century. The former occupier owned a large cement factory in the same town. I would imagine the family were quite well off, as it was very grand and exquisite building. The design of the villa shared various similarities with the Art Nouveau style of architecture. Featuring a stunning staircase, a beautiful skylight and an decorative greenhouse.

Our visit

Visited with @darbians and @vampiricsquid on our tour of Italy last summer. As soon as we arrived outside, we knew it was going to be a good explore. Hope you enjoy my photos!

Externals

Internals

• By Britain's Decays

The old Coronation Street Film set is currently sat, abandoned , waiting demolition. This video shows an explore of the purpose built film set at Granada Studios in Manchester. Although this wasn't the very first film set at the studio it's one of the most well known and remembered amongst fans of the popular soap. The TV show's production was filmed at this location for over 30 years until it was sold to Manchester Quays Its in 2013 to be demolished and replaced with flats, offices, restaurants and hotels.

• By Lament

Little house somewhere in Belgium. Seems there lived an 103 year old lady and after a fire on the upper floor she left the house. Her son still comes there every week to feed the cat.
    • By silverainbow
      Been holding off on this one while I attempted to seek out some much needed history, but regret to say I failed miserably so what little history there is has already been covered by Sx-Riffraff in his thread (http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=63509), I did however discover that the latin motto "Spero Meliora" in the stained glass window halfway up the stairs reads "I aspire to Greater things", it was used by the "Moffat" clan although the Crest does not resemble theirs ?, It also transpired that I had visited this house on more than one occasion back in the late 80's so that explained the great sense of Deja-vu I had whilst walking around the site, I do now remember that it was split up into two houses in one
      Visited with Space Invader, Obscurity, Jade and Wevsky
      Right on with my Pics, 2nd outing with the "Wangle"

"I aspire to greater things"

Sorry about the shadow, just loved the tiling in here

Glorious suite from "Back in the day"

Sorry for the sheer amount of pics, I took an endless amount and could post loads more but I felt these were the "best of"
      Thanks for looking !