skeleton key

- The latest Horror Labs & shit - March - 2015

Well I thought id best share guys.

If you are easily offended I apologise and you should move swiftly on as that is not my intention.

I feel I have the duty to share my experiences in the form of imagery and this is my disclaimer.

As in keeping with the recent facebook posts I thought id share my shit in a jar.

00z1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111122%20-%20Copy.jpg

Just saying I was shocked and horrified when I noticed the sell by date on my pigs feet was June 1999 and pickled eggs 2001 :P

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed. :thumb

Posted Cos Im a twat lol

Edited by skeleton key

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ferox
      Had a look at this place while in the area back in March. The cars where the main attraction for me and they did not disappoint. Excellent examples of cars left to rust and rot until they finally fall in on themselves. The rest of the site consists of stripped huts with some being more interesting and less bear than others. A relaxed and pleasant half hour. Visited with non member Paul.
      HISTORY
      Known as Prisoner of war camp 116 was built in 1941 and located in Hatfield heath, just outside Bishops Stortford.
      The camp mainly housed Italians until about 1943-1944 where it held German and Austrian prisoners aswell. It was known at one point the camp housed 750 prisoners
      The prisoners had a relatively easy lifestyle here (Unlike the English prisoners in the German POW Camps) and could do voluntary work in the near by farm land in Harlow, they were picked up by the Land Girls and each prisoner had an allotted farm where they would work at.

Thanks For Looking

More pics on my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/135648593@N02/albums/72157678466406434/with/32853941973/
    • By HitGirl
      Explored with one other non member
      Fab little place with the most beautiful stairs i have ever seen

• By Space Invader
      explored with wevsky and urban ginger ...
      a big to humpa and his cousin
      As wevsky explained things didn't quite go to plan on this trip, but saying that cars can be replaced good friends cant ! so all good in the end . After a flying visit to Amsterdam on the way through we push on to Berlin . We arrived at beelitz early morning and as we had been told of different things to look out for we expected someone to be on site. After coming out the third building and bumping into a group of seven German explores. We exchanged a few locations and they told us that secca wasn't a problem i didn't really get anoth pics to show the place in all its glory but no doubt it wont be long before were heading back that way really need a couple of days to cover it properly ...
      on with the pics ....

thanks for looking ...
    • By Wevsky
      Visited with Urban Ginger,SpaceInvader and met up with Humpa and his cousin..and a few random German bods while there
      This trip was supposed to be a day or so longer and we had a full on list to get thru.
      That all went tits up after a car crash bad enough to write off two cars.The insurance company mugged us off and although saying they would get the car moved it was down to the breakdown cover people to get us home..
      The breakdown cover said it was the other way round and when we tried to get back to insurance company the automated message informed UG that business was closed till Monday morning ,so we where stranded..Thankfully Humpa and co. came back and got us to the hotel which we had booked for that night and after getting quoted 800 for train tickets for us to get to Calais or a hire car for 600 euros we where getting rather stressed as we didn't have a huge amount of money..UG' family to the rescue and easy jet tickets where paid for in the uk and we had our way home and could get some sleep before we had to leave.Big thanks to silver rainbow for the lift back from the airport..
      So all in all bloody stressful few days after a ten hour drive to Germany..The upside was a visit to Amsterdam to check out the tulips and the women in the little rooms with big windows where very friendly:)
      History from wicki
      On with some pics

Couple of shots from the hotel roof to finish..and thank you for bearing with me i know its a bit pic heavy

Sad to say this is the only report but thew trip did end with a Bang!
    • By silverainbow
      This is another one of those that Ive been meaning to do for a while and despite having been in the Drop Postern a couple of times I never took any pics, well until now , Theres a massive amount of history about the general area and fortifications that surround it here
      http://www.subterraneanhistory.co.uk/20 ... dover.html
      Visited with Porky Porkster, The Chop Explorer
      A few Pics ;
      Drop First
      Looking down the staircase

At the Bottom

Hospital Next
      Bit of a squeeze this

Looking back up

These Extremely well preserved doors at the bottom

A few exterior shots

Porkster doing er, I dont know really

And some random car bits rotting away in the elements

All in all a very relaxed mooch, Thanks to Pork Chop for showing me where Hospital Postern was