skeleton key

- The latest Horror Labs & shit - March - 2015

Well I thought id best share guys.

If you are easily offended I apologise and you should move swiftly on as that is not my intention.

I feel I have the duty to share my experiences in the form of imagery and this is my disclaimer.

As in keeping with the recent facebook posts I thought id share my shit in a jar.

00z1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111122%20-%20Copy.jpg

Just saying I was shocked and horrified when I noticed the sell by date on my pigs feet was June 1999 and pickled eggs 2001 :P

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed. :thumb

Posted Cos Im a twat lol

Edited by skeleton key

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Thelocksmithman
      Soooooo after seeing a couple of reports go up recently covering this part of the old college, and tried previously on numerous attempts with no avail a few years ago when we managed the sports hall and Withersdane Hall parts, i decided now was the time to return and have another go.

Credit to whoever put this part on the achievable list as previous to this outing security had always patrolled and none of us could ever find a way in.

Fast forward to some overcast late morning, i asked @starlight if she was up for having another look round the place, knowing she had also been for a look but not manged this part either. We hooked up and set off just down the road to this place which is very close to where im usually lurking.

History of the college: Which im sure you have all read in other reports of this place...

The College of St Gregory and St Martin at Wye, more commonly known as Wye College, was an educational institution in the small village of Wye, Kent, England, 60 miles (100 km) east of London in the North Downs area. ... The college was officially closed by its then owner, Imperial College London, in September 2009.

Founded in 1447 by John Kempe, the Archbishop of York, as a college for the training of priests, in 1894, the school moved to new premises, and the South Eastern Agricultural College was established in the buildings with Alfred Daniel Hall as principal. In 1898, Wye became a School of Agriculture within the University of London. Until 2005, Wye College was a well-known study and research centre in the fields of rural business and management, biological sciences, and the environment and agriculture. The college was officially closed by its then owner, Imperial College London, in September 2009.

Today, buildings that formerly housed Wye College have been repurposed as the Mind Campus in Withersdane Hall, a substance abuse rehabilitation clinic, and Wye School, a school for children of year seven and up. The main campus and several other buildings have been owned by Telareal Trillium since 2015 who are developing a masterplan involving some new housing.

I cant really say much about the actual wander around, it was non eventful as security really has been wound down since i was last here. It was extremely easy going and with a bit of improvisation and teamwork we managed to cover all of this section of buildings.

As i think stated in previous reports, not much left in there but very clean suprisingly and the lecture hall was a highlight for me.

Enjoy...

Cheers for looking, blut.
    • By LewisS
      I took a look around this place back in March and posted it on another UE site but since joining up on here I thought I'd share it on here as well
      After reading in the local rag (Leyland Guardian) that planning permission has been submitted and is very likely to be passed on building 750 homes and employment units, I decided to get a look at the old girl again before she disappears for good just like the rest of Leyland's industrial heritage.
      Not much history is written about this place but from what I can gather, it was built in the mid to late 70s as a replacement for the 1st Test Track that was situated off Hall Lane in Leyland. As Leyland was considered one of Britain's biggest industrial towns with the Motors site taking up most of the town, it is pretty sad to see that hardly any traces of it remain. We are bombarded with reminders of Leyland's illustrious past and rich industrial heritage yet it's being mothballed to an extent that hardly any of the workers from Leyland Motors barely recognise. Upto now, this unique site has survived the bulldozers but not so much the Pikeys. A lot of the drain covers have been stolen, leaving dangerous 7-10ft drops at the side of the track and the workshop has suffered considerable damage since I visited here in March.
      Anyways, on with the pictures...

Just as you get through the access point, look to the left and you're greeted by this which I thought was quite amusing.

Seeing as the Leyland Cross cobbles were covered over in the last two years, I'd say these are the last set of cobbles in Leyland.

I wonder if this is the original sign...

Where once there was industry

I think this safety barrier might've been pikeyed a bit.

Those sweeping corners and high cambers would make for a huge amount of fun around here.

This is the bridge that was used to gain access from the roads to test the trucks and buses.

A look out from the bridge.

The Eyes That No Longer See.

Finally, the Track begins to Give Way to nature.
      Thanks for looking...
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      The last stop on the tour of Belgium with Scattergun,Stussy and Lost.
      Very relaxed explore this one, considering what I`d heard about getting in (gates/cars etc)
      2 fellow explorers where even sleeping in a room they had managed to lock from the inside.
      I`m sure no history is required as its a well trodden haunt, however, I`m glad I`ve done it before it goes
      Gone a bit pic crazy so apols

Upstairs we found 2 lecture theaters, one without seats

one with

large stone above entrance to theatre

All around the ceiling line where pictures of famous figures

heading down to the basement and we found what everyone comes to look at

Cheers
      THE BARON
    • By TheBaronof Scotland
      hi
      visited with Stussy on a mild day in March
      Its not been shut too long and being honest lacked the decay I love, however, it was fun and a bit surreal as it was so intact
      other parts to it but looked alarmed so happy with this................. for now

Cheers
      The Baron

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!