Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HitGirl
      Explored with one other non member
      Fab little place with the most beautiful stairs i have ever seen

• By Space Invader
      explored with wevsky and urban ginger ...
      a big to humpa and his cousin
      As wevsky explained things didn't quite go to plan on this trip, but saying that cars can be replaced good friends cant ! so all good in the end . After a flying visit to Amsterdam on the way through we push on to Berlin . We arrived at beelitz early morning and as we had been told of different things to look out for we expected someone to be on site. After coming out the third building and bumping into a group of seven German explores. We exchanged a few locations and they told us that secca wasn't a problem i didn't really get anoth pics to show the place in all its glory but no doubt it wont be long before were heading back that way really need a couple of days to cover it properly ...
      on with the pics ....

thanks for looking ...
    • By Wevsky
      Visited with Urban Ginger,SpaceInvader and met up with Humpa and his cousin..and a few random German bods while there
      This trip was supposed to be a day or so longer and we had a full on list to get thru.
      That all went tits up after a car crash bad enough to write off two cars.The insurance company mugged us off and although saying they would get the car moved it was down to the breakdown cover people to get us home..
      The breakdown cover said it was the other way round and when we tried to get back to insurance company the automated message informed UG that business was closed till Monday morning ,so we where stranded..Thankfully Humpa and co. came back and got us to the hotel which we had booked for that night and after getting quoted 800 for train tickets for us to get to Calais or a hire car for 600 euros we where getting rather stressed as we didn't have a huge amount of money..UG' family to the rescue and easy jet tickets where paid for in the uk and we had our way home and could get some sleep before we had to leave.Big thanks to silver rainbow for the lift back from the airport..
      So all in all bloody stressful few days after a ten hour drive to Germany..The upside was a visit to Amsterdam to check out the tulips and the women in the little rooms with big windows where very friendly:)
      History from wicki
      On with some pics

Couple of shots from the hotel roof to finish..and thank you for bearing with me i know its a bit pic heavy

Sad to say this is the only report but thew trip did end with a Bang!
    • By silverainbow
      This was another one of those explores for me that had fond memories attached to it, This place was most recently used as a Motor Museum which was closed back in 2006, In my child hood my Gran used to take me here from time to time the place still smels exactly as it did back then, funny how old oil lingers for ever !, History more than covered by Wevsky In his Report viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1959
      Visited with Space Invader, Morgan, Obscurity & Vickie, So on with the Pics !

Good Explore this, Shame its all buttoned up tight again !

• By Nelly
      I first visited this place in almost a year ago to the day, but our splore was cut short by the free roaming sec dog
      So we decided to go for a return to see if Fido was still there, well he was, and this time he had a friend
      Crank the sound up and have a little lookie at Trogs video..........

A little history
      Opened in 1933 by William Chandler. It had a larger attendance and income from gambling than any other dog racing track in the UK, and was at one time the largest track in the UK with capacity for over 5,000 spectators
      It's popularity waned and in 2008 it closed
      There has been a large campaign to bring it back to life including a 20,000 signature petition

Developers London & Quadrant (L&Q) took ownership of the iconic site, but have infuriated campaigners by failing to submit planning applications or accept offers to buy or lease the site.
      Infact a £9m bid by businessman and greyhound enthusiast Bob Morton was rejected by the owners

My piccies..........